Fin Richards Whitelist Application

Fin Richards
(@fin)

How old are you?:

I am 15 year olds

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Native English speaker

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I would like to join the whitelisted unturned roleplay community because back on garrys mod there was a very serious roleplay server i dedicated a lot of time to called SantosRP i became a very respected player but it was sad to see it eventually take a break, after this i moved to Unturned (i had played it previously) to eventually discover roleplaying was a big thing on here aswell. I tried a lot of server but unfortunetly with admin abuse and lack of rule following, i quit because i was looking for a more realistic roleplaying atmosphere. when i discovered that Nylex's UnturnedRoleplay servers had the exact specifications i was looking for, i had to take a look. I have been Roleplaying since i was 12 and you may think that roleplaying and have became a very respected member on a lot of other roleplaying games/servers

Do you have a working microphone?:

i have a Logitech G430

Image result for logitech headsets

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community sort of answers this question but i will go into further detailI have role played on many big Gmod role playing servers (SantosRP DarkRP PerpRP GtaRP and this list goes on) and i have had more than enough experience through out my times on every game and server i have been playing on and so i thought that i would give a whitelisted community which is more kind and realistic compared to the other servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was a dark and stormy night, the storm was growing greater with anger and fury. Lighting sparking almost every direction. I saw a bright light, it wasn't heaven.... we were 40 feet high in the sky, the engine had blown out.... the bright gleaming light was slowly growing larger and larger, faster and faster. everyone was curious to know what this unusual light was. Fin was even more curious to know what the light was. It is now 47 years since the outbreak and every single soul is panicking. Even hell is somewhat worried it's all over now... the bright, unusual light shot passed the plane causing inhumane turbulence. everyone jumped out of there seats despite having there belts strapped on tight, it was a missile.... The government, or at least what still stands of the political creatures had uncovered a unusual object and sickly decided to blow it straight from the sky. Fin, being a gymnast and a having enough experience parachuting, slid out of his seat wobbling all over the plane unbalanced grabbed his parachute and warned everyone of the disaster occurring, everyone freaked out as did the pilots. the missile grew larger and smashed right into the burning and whining propeller causing the plane to drastically tilt right. Fin was thrown on to a old lady's lap and had concussed her. there was no time though. run or die what does he need to do. he told everyone that it was live or died, do or die and that everyone needed to parachute (the plane so happened to have a parachute for everyone) he pulled his way up to the other halve of the plane and released the exit door. Fin forced on the awkward parachute and jumped for his life, falling about 1000 feet every 5.5 seconds he would have to release his parachute fairly early had he was very far from the unknown land in his sights; it was a grand, heavily nourished mountain lands by a nice sandy coast, but fin was unsure. when he had eventually landed on ground he pondered towards a small wooden hunting tower. Climbing up the tower was a real scare, fin had heard an incredible missile sounds east of him. he climbed faster and ducked into the tower. he found a green sleeping bag and a unusual looking sniper. it was decent sized with an incredibly long barrel.he found a gps by the side of him, on the side it said in big bold, italic letters GOVERNMENT ISSUED EQUIPMENT.  Fin turned the GPS over to uncover a name in big letters. he was horrified. How did i get here? why am i here? why were we shot down? WELCOME TO: CHERNAUS....

Steam profile URL:

Thanks for reading my application, if you have any further information which i may or not have missed out on please comment below. (please no negative comments, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it)

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 10:51 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Well, physics aspect out of the way, this is a decent application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 12:04 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 12:20 pm
Share: