Notifications
Clear all

Matt Gandhi's Whitelist Application

GandhiPlayZ
(@gandhiplayz)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join this whitelist roleplay community because i love rping and just having fun without a bunch of minges/failrpers ruining the fun. so basically looking for a fun time. i used to play different servers on gmod like santosrp,monilith and more. i am respected for rping as i have owned several rp servers myself and i know how to roleplay even if someone isnt.

Do you have a working microphone?:yes Blue Snowball

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yep on several different games arma 3,gmod, gtarp,etc

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Matt Gandhi Was Born In A Small Town In Italy Called Sicily Which Ended Up To be The Biggest Mafia Based Town In Italy, And Most Dangerous. Matt When He Was Young Would Mess With Old People By Tipping Over There Trash Cans And Throwing Trash All Over There Yards, Little Did Young Matt Know Those Old People Were Parents Of The Leaders Of Sicilan Mafia  And The Leaders Show Up To Matts House The Next Day And Kill All Of Matt's Family And Almost Kill Matt Himself But One Of The Mafia's Workers Had Saw All The The Young Kid Had Stolen And Thought He Could Do The Same For The Mafia. Thirty Years Later Matt Wakes Up And He's In A Semi Truck Filled With Drugs All The Way Up In Chernarus. And There Is None Of The Mafia There And Only A Couple people In The Whole Chernarus But He Doesnt Know That. But He Is Soon To Find Out

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141525421/

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2017 7:26 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I like how your story is like a plot of a potential movie, however he woke up after 30 years?! wotttt explain pls

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 9:16 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

honestly, they'res not much backstory here accept for waking up in a truck and mafia killing your family, maybe be more specific?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 1:52 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

There are some issues with this I would recommend fixing or just redo because they make no sense.

#1: Sicily is an island not a small town.

#2: A peeve of mine is how you capitalized the first letter of every word, makes it semi difficult to read.

#3: I doubt the mafia would shoot up and kill an entire family just for their son throwing some trash on their lawn. More bodies, the more chance to be caught which no criminal organization wants.

#4: I'm at a loss you said that one of the mafia members saw his potential and recruited him for the mafia, after killing his family? That doesn't make much sense to begin, but if this is the case we have no clue what his mafia life is like or his morals. Was he always reluctant to do the mafias bidding or did he do it eagerly or without much thought at all? There are some important parts missing here especially how he ended up 2,288 miles away from Sicily in Ukraine with a car full of drugs, 30 years later.

#5 The map used for the whitelist isn't going to be Chenarus it is a fictional place in the United States, (North Eastern) more will be released on it's more specific location later.

There is just too much missing and not enough information in my opinion for this to be even be considered for the whitelisted server. -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2017 10:10 pm
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

There are some issues with this I would recommend fixing or just redo because they make no sense.

#1: Sicily is an island not a small town.

#2: A peeve of mine is how you capitalized the first letter of every word, makes it semi difficult to read.

#3: I doubt the mafia would shoot up and kill an entire family just for their son throwing some trash on their lawn. More bodies, the more chance to be caught which no criminal organization wants.

#4: I'm at a loss you said that one of the mafia members saw his potential and recruited him for the mafia, after killing his family? That doesn't make much sense to begin, but if this is the case we have no clue what his mafia life is like or his morals. Was he always reluctant to do the mafias bidding or did he do it eagerly or without much thought at all? There are some important parts missing here especially how he ended up 2,288 miles away from Sicily in Ukraine with a car full of drugs, 30 years later.

#5 The map used for the whitelist isn't going to be Chenarus it is a fictional place in the United States, (North Eastern) more will be released on it's more specific location later.

There is just too much missing and not enough information in my opinion for this to be even be considered for the whitelisted server. -1

just wanted to clarify, my map will not be out until the NEXT time whitelisted returns, i.e. We're gonna select a map from the workshop rn prolly cherno, and when im done making my map that might get replaced into the servers 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 4:30 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2017 4:52 pm
Share: