Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Dra9onmaster27's Whitelist Request (redone)

Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

So before i start, I want to say I'm sorry to Nylex for being rude to him. I already apologized to Raven about a week ago through discord. Thanks for everything you do for us Nylex.

How Old are you? I'm 14 years old.

Are you Somewhat fluent in English? Yes, that's the only language I know

Why do you want to join the Whitelist Roleplay Community? I'm a very avid Roleplayer. I love Roleplaying with people, friends and foes alike. All these Roleplay servers are great, but none have the same experience as hardcore In-character Roleplay.

Do you have a Working Microphone? Yes, I actually have 2. (one broke since last time)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? Yes, I have a lot. I have been an admin on a RP server, I own my own Hardcore RP server, I play Dungeons and Dragons (Raven knows), and enjoy Roleplay alot. 

Character Backstory- I'm sorry for how long this is! hope its good enough!

Name: Carson Douglas

Home Country: United States

Known Languages: Rough Spanish and Fluent English and German speaker

Religion: Dagon Cult (created after the apoclypse started)

Earliered Professions: Ex-Military, Business man

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 6' 2"

Physical Appearence: Very Strong and good looking

Likes: Leader Ship, Games, Good friends, Cars, Guns, and Video Games. Also Food. Lots of Food

Dislikes: Bandits, Kidnappers, Other Cults, Grudges, Zombies, And Night time

Allergies: Cough Syrup

Fears: Getting Killed, Falling in love, Getting backstabbed, Making enemies

Strengths: Very Sneaky, Manipulative, Leadership, Sniping

Backstory: When Carson was born into this world, he lived in America, North Carolina, for 37 years. At the age of 19 he joined the Marines and become a Captain, which made him Understand power. He has had a Lust for that ever since. When he got back to the US at the age of 27, he went to college for Business and graduated with a masters. He went out and got a job at a very large company as a business man, which is why he leanred German and some Spanish. He would go on trips to Germany and around the world all the time, which is why he never wants to find the love of his life. 3 weeks ago, the Apoclypse started. No-one knows where or why, but it did. He was on a trip to Germany when it started, and the next day day it hit germany. He always brought his trusty pistol and had civilian re-enforced clothes with him, so we was a lucky survivor. He was always a lone wolf and always will be, with the occasional best friend. He is easy to trust, but it takes him awhile to trust others. His story continues...

Steam URL-  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259132014

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 12:15 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Personally, dra9on is one of my closer friends, he is quite mature for the age and is usually kind but sometimes gets salty(hell I'm salty af too). Takes immense courage owning up to what he did wrong, I'm sure he learnt his wrongs. 

About his backstory, his character is perfect to be involved in something I'm doing on the server, and I like how he put the 'allergies' thingy. I would want to see him here. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 12:36 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Thanks Rawr!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 4:41 am
Spooky
(@spooky)
Active Member Customer

Very detailed character and info. My only lol moment is the map is Cherno and Cherno is located in Russia. XD Overall a very good app. Hopefully the details like allergies and fears come into play during the rp. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 6:57 am
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Liking it Dragon, never liked you but this is really good! I love how lain out your description is. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 8:54 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

Btw, as I said I own a server, and is about to be in Germany, I actually made this as an example for a lot of the players that don't know how to make one, so sorry for that little goof up about the location! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 2:34 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

From my experiences with him he seems to be fairly mature, personally I do prefer a bit longer of a story. But hey, I'd say, let's give him a shot +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 3:04 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Ex-Military = Lame. Descriptive character = Not lame. Cancels out, but is mostly In the favor of the descriptive character, so +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 10:21 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)

The Ex-Military part was mainly for Mr.Rawr, but I totally understand it's overused.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 10:23 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fair enough, community seems to be welcoming. Accepted!:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:18 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: dra9onmaster27

The Ex-Military part was mainly for Mr.Rawr, but I totally understand it's overused.

We weren't exactly a military presence and you didn't exactly play on the server and joined it IC so you can't rlly do that but you got accepted fam! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:32 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

ayyyyy +rep to the good guy its fun playing with him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2017 7:55 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Its in full french for me :^)

ReplyQuote