Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Bones Whitelist Application

Dizdome
(@dizdome)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 21

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes Sir

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have been playing on some Rp servers and most of them are full KOS. So im looking for good rp like have done before. Also looking for some great content for my stream. I hope i can find it here.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Sir

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have. the most  recent rople play i was in was on Ark. It was based around 3 kingdoms. Posion, Fire and Lightning. My character was a man form the green land and waas born to be a warrior for the posion kingdom. I soon enough climbed the ranks and was able to have a town of my own called Bone Town. and After fighting many wars the posion took over Fire and i was claimed to be the new Fire King.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: The name is Bones. I was born in Russia. My father was a military man so he taught me and brother  everything we needed to know about guns and how to protect ourselfs out in the real world. When the apocalypse hit. I was living in southern California and I was able to find a local air station and get a flight back home. After the first two  waves my family was gone i had no idea where my brother was and i was left alone. After a few years i learned to become a savage, a man that was only pleased by the sounds of bones breaking. But only did these horrific things when needed. I am now a leader of a group called The Creed. We are group of Elite Survivalist who are willing to do good and bad. Depends if your on our good or bad side.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310791700/

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 11:57 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice application, accepted!:)
Have fun playing and streaming:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:11 am
Share: