Notifications
Clear all

Luuk's Whitelist Aplication

Luuk
 Luuk
(@luuk)
Eminent Member

What is my name: My name is Luuk de Haas. 

Can i speak propper english?: yes, yes  I can.

Why do i want to join Whitelisted the roleplay server: I want to join the Whitelisted roleplay server, because I love roleplaying and there are not many modded roleplay server fully roleplaying most of the time you get kossed and I am sick of it, plus I could create a whole character with a amazing backstory.

My character: I am Luuk a guy who loves to hunt. I was hunting from day to night, suddenly a virus came in the city and the virus turned some people in to zombies I didn't felt safe, so I ran to my home grab evrything that was important to me. I left town and I have been travelling from day to day, in hope to find some survivors. after a couple weeks I finally found surrvivors in the city called Chenarus, but those guys were not the nicest people to survive with. So i build a home out of wood in the wild with my dear pet Mr.Crabby. He is my best friend and i couldn't live without him. I found him at the beach in my old town the first moment i saw him he was hurt, his front left leg was broken and i have taken care of him ever since. If someone would steal Mr.Crabby, I am going to hunting his ass down to get him back. I would have no mercy, because he stole my most precious friend.

my steam url:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/luukdehaas/

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 12:40 am
Share: