Notifications
Clear all

Dra9onmaster27's ENGLISH Whitelist application

Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

So before i start, I want to say I'm sorry to Nylex for being rude to him. I already apologized to Raven about a week ago through discord. Thanks for everything you do for us Nylex.

How Old are you? I'm 14 years old.

Are you Somewhat fluent in English? Yes, that's the only language I know

Why do you want to join the Whitelist Roleplay Community? I'm a very avid Roleplayer. I love Roleplaying with people, friends and foes alike. All these Roleplay servers are great, but none have the same experience as hardcore In-character Roleplay.

Do you have a Working Microphone? Yes, I actually have 2. (one broke since last time)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? Yes, I have a lot. I have been an admin on a RP server, I own my own Hardcore RP server, I play Dungeons and Dragons (Raven knows), and enjoy Roleplay alot. 

Character Backstory- I'm sorry for how long this is! hope its good enough!

Name: Carson Douglas

Home Country: United States

Known Languages: Rough Spanish and Fluent English and German speaker

Religion: Dagon Cult (created after the apoclypse started)

Earliered Professions: Ex-Military, Business man

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 6' 2"

Physical Appearence: Very Strong and good looking

Likes: Leader Ship, Games, Good friends, Cars, Guns, and Video Games. Also Food. Lots of Food

Dislikes: Bandits, Kidnappers, Other Cults, Grudges, Zombies, And Night time

Allergies: Cough Syrup

Fears: Getting Killed, Falling in love, Getting backstabbed, Making enemies

Strengths: Very Sneaky, Manipulative, Leadership, Sniping

Backstory: When Carson was born into this world, he lived in America, North Carolina, for 37 years. At the age of 19 he joined the Marines and become a Captain, which made him Understand power. He has had a Lust for that ever since. When he got back to the US at the age of 27, he went to college for Business and graduated with a masters. He went out and got a job at a very large company as a business man, which is why he leanred German and some Spanish. He would go on trips to Germany and around the world all the time, which is why he never wants to find the love of his life. 3 weeks ago, the Apoclypse started. No-one knows where or why, but it did. He was on a trip to Germany when it started, and the next day day it hit germany. He always brought his trusty pistol and had civilian re-enforced clothes with him, so we was a lucky survivor. He was always a lone wolf and always will be, with the occasional best friend. He is easy to trust, but it takes him awhile to trust others. His story continues...

Steam URL-   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259132014

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 6:08 pm
Δέλτα reacted
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Dra9, this is what you are capable of. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 6:10 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

"Likes:  Also Food. Lots of Food" Say no more +1 ;), though it's actually good in seriousness

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 6:48 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

"Are you Somewhat fluent in English? Yes, that's the only language I know"

You sure you dont know italian and french?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 7:20 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Thanks A lot guys! Hope to be on soon! @Nylex get on here XD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 1:37 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey Dragon, unfortunately I'm going to have to decline your application for a number of reasons.

dra9onmaster27-Today at 5:43 PM

XD

It took me 30 minutes but I figured it out

Eventually

Go vote me up

This is one of them.

dra9onmaster27-Today at 5:45 PM

Do you have time to look at my application?

This is the other. Your pmed me asking me to read application. 

Decline sorry.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 5:53 pm
Share: