Notifications
Clear all

Re-application for Lord's application Andy "Ghost" Lee

Lord the Autist
(@judethe32)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I'm from London

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join a serious RP that isn't just full of KOSers and FailRP's. I also stopped playing Unturned for a while but have been playing on and off due to the game not as interesting, I feel as if I joined this server it would give me a reason to devote hours to this game like I used to.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes, a Blue Snowball. Not showing off 😛

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes, I've played on various DayZ serious RP servers, but due to the lack of action in DayZ itself I stopped playing the game a whole. Also, I have been admin on various other Unturned RP servers. If you need to know more feel free to contact me.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Andy was an English-born Chinese boy born into  a heavily working-class family. One summer his family saved enough money to go Holiday in Russia and eventually moved their due to the massive economic bonus with it being right next to China. During Secondary School Andy was a quiet child minding his own business and kept to himself. Their, he met his best friend Angus Jones. Through Secondary Andy's family had been involved with the Triads and Yakuza. As his family were Chinese they obviously would be part of the Triads but due to a series of false claims Andy's parents were slain during a firefight between the two factions. Andy was now an Orphan. With no where to go and didn't want to be involved with the Triads and make the fatal mistakes his parents made he fell into a life of Crime and robbery there he was gained the nickname "Ghost" as he stayed in the shadows and usually wore a black and white ghost like bandanna. During the Zombie apocalypse Andy, now Ghost, was extremely fit to survive the apocalypse with him being quiet and fast and was always looked quite threatening with his mask but is friendly, mostly, but Ghost finds it hard to trust others and is phenomenal at undercover work and stealing.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126538149/

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 7:21 pm
Share: