Notifications
Clear all

Desire's App

Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

How old am i Well i am 13 almost 14 

DO I SPEAK ENGLISH: TILL THE DAY I DIE

Why do i want to be apart of this community because i have built a character in russia and i want to bring a new one to life.

What is My character Sayler kat  Kuznetsov background story He was a Very good sniper back in the day when he work for the armed forces in 1962 His brother known as Nikoli  Kuznetsov Was a skilled shot too even better than Sayler Him and his brother after the breakout tried to defend saylers family but the horde came to the apartment building they were held up in and the horde overran the building Sayler and Nikoli tried to get the rest of the family out, but other than nikoli and sayler they all were tragically killed and from that day forward they will give back to there people what they could not do for there family. Everyday Sayler is with hi brother nikoli and untill the day they die they will fight for a cure/vaccine.

Do I have A working mic: YES MAH DOOD

My steamid: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313479919/

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:19 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I highly recommend desire to be accepted. I play with him on the russia to server and he is really good. He also really cool and funny and fun to hang out with! Please accept him and best of luck!

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:21 am
Desire MeMeZ reacted
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

I have played many other games with role-play ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED GMOD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:22 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Seems legit, I say yes! Maybe add some commas on that backstory though, lol! Other then that i say yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 5:27 am
Desire MeMeZ reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

A bit short i have to say : o

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 8:51 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

On the way to get the cure Saylor & Nikoli found a man name Cruz, He was a very annoying man But sayler and Nikoli kept him in their group,  They eventually formed a group called the [skullvolts] They used this group to make a difference in the world and show that there is not only Bad people, But there are some good.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:04 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

I feel I am a decent role-player and wish to join your server to make the community better Thank you!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 3:28 pm
Cruzaliexer72
(@cruzaliexer72)
Active Member Customer

This men is legit 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 3:45 pm
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

thanks for the compliments