Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ferd's Whitelist Application

Page 1 / 2
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

The whitelist server is only for people who are passionate and mature about roleplaying.

How old are you?: 12, and I think of myself as mature for people my age.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I was born in america and grew up learning English, and have been learning Chinese for ~6-7 years.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I enjoy roleplaying with other people and I think it's time for me to take it up a notch to play with more experienced and creative players, help other people out if they ever need it, and overall be a better person in the community. I would also like to help eliminate/not be part of the whole KOS issue. In total, I just want to play with others, have a good time, and brighten people's days.

Do you have a working microphone?: I currently have a external microphone that is in working condition.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have played springs RP for about 3 months then I found your servers and have been playing them for around 3-4 months. I started playing Unturned during the festive update, which was around december of 2015, with my friend hayden and we mostly played on rp servers because we didn't enjoy the fact that we were always getting killed and people actually understood us and took our thoughts and ways of playing the game into account.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: my character's name is Ferd Krochlichmeov. I am a Russian air force one pilot back from the old days of WW2. I have been retired for a few years on paid leave because I crashed a jet into the liberator. Within those few split seconds, I killed 26 men, injured another 14, and destroyed 6 jets. I was sent to the St. Petersburg hospital right away and was treated for my injuries. While I was in the hospital, radiation for the crashed plane infected people, then the more and more people that left the liberator, the more and more the infection spread. The infection almost spread all over Russia before I was awoken from surgery. The doctor sat next to me watching the news, the newscaster standing next to Volk military base, then suddenly and zombie came up from behind her and bit out a piece of her shoulder. She fell to the floor as a human, but rose back up as a zombie. At that exact moment I knew I wasn't safe. I jumped out of bed, rushed out of the hospital, only to notice that the infection had already gotten to St. Petersburg. I rushed back in the hospital, and started work on making barricades. I built about 3 barricades, enough for me to buy some time to get to the top of the hospital and escape by means of helicopter. Since then, I have been living on top of a mountain in a shack, undisturbed till this day.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ferdsteamyt/

Discord: Ferd#1903

IGN: Ferd

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 4:00 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Very good ferd!! Ferd should get accepted, he's a really nice fun guy to roleplay around with and I hope he gets accepted!

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:04 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

I like the description of your Lore, and your last name ahahahah. I think you could go on to say that the Liberator explosion was not the only way of the outbreak, because infected people live all around the world. But maybe one of many. Regardless, awesome application and hope to see you on the server! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:08 am
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Really liking it bro! Hope you get accepted, one of the better RPers here needs to be with meh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:11 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

100 %

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 4:51 pm
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 3:18 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

Very nice application. Well done and thought out. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 3:54 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Ferd is quite young, but somewhat mature for his age(the most mature 12 year old I've seen tbh) . He is sometimes a bit annoying but on the other hand, also a good company, he spends time with matute people and respects when they ask him to stop/shut up. He is a somewhat known person here, but he's always appreciated. I would give a +1/2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 3:20 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

nice backstory dude, lots of detail hope you get in 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:52 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

So he's an 80-90 year old pilot from russia who flies around the president of the USA?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:53 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

good boi trust em +1 funny skrub

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:55 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

Pretty cool dude. (I'm not just saying this because he is part of my clan, Mwahahahahaha) he should be part of whitelisted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 8:47 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Opti

So he's an 80-90 year old pilot from russia who flies around the president of the USA?

Cherno is 1970s, I'm pretty sure. It'd be more around 50-60.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:18 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

You're not mentioning the fact that hes a air force one pilot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:21 am
ploitering
(@ploitering)
Active Member Customer

ok my story is all over the place, I'm pretty sure what I meant to say was an airforce pilot not airforce one. sorry. and I would be around 25 years old WWII was in 1939 to 1945.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 3:32 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: