Notifications
Clear all

Bassfromhell's new application for the whitelist

Page 1 / 2
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer
  • Hi am 13 soon 14 am from croatia. I can speak english really good am the best in my class. I wanted to join this RP server becasue I its really rare to see a real hardcore RP server. I have a mic and i have around i would say 200 h of RPing.

My character : Jack Smithers, age :20 years old

He was very bad at school but he loved building crafting and stealing he started stealing littel stuff but moved on to bigger pricier stuff once he got shot while stealing and got into a koma for 5 years. After wakeing up he didn't know what was going on he called for help nobody in the hospital came or answerd.

A day whent by and he could finally walk he got out of his bed looked out the window and saw the people they were green and sleeping. He got out of the hospital and see's a man sleeping next to a little blood splater he grabed the man by his shoulder and out of no where the man jumped Jack. He grabed the first thing he could find and kill the man Jack relased that those arent men those are zombies he said to him self "i will survive"

Am sorry i had to make a new application!

I hope i get accepted i wana play this server with my friends Mr.Rawr,eulestein12

Hopefully i get accepted!

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84606523&token=GpL2vfZp

Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 6:08 am
MrRawr reacted
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

I really like the character development and I AM interested to see how his character deepens. Please accept him for he is a nice fun guy who deserves to get on whitelisted.

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 6:15 am
eulestein22
(@eulestein22)
Eminent Member Customer

I hope you will get accepted fairly soon. I told you just take your time and write it in peace. When you take your time, you can give birth to something far better than you would expect.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 7:02 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

your character background reminded me of TWD. Good job bass! hope you get in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 9:38 am
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Thank you ! Means alot comeing from you my friend =3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 9:41 am
aran
 aran
(@aran)
New Member Customer

Hope u get in

-aran c:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2017 10:30 am
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Ik it help thank you ! Your the best squad leader!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/06/2017 5:03 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Will nylex ever notice me like senpai?

Bass to rawr

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 9:58 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there BassFromHell. I have read your application and really like your characters back story.... Its kinda stolen from The Walking Dead but that's ok. Regardless of your interesting backstory you haven't spoken about any past experiences in a role-play situation. Is it possible you could tell me a bit about your past experiences on role-play servers and/or in a role-play situation.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:28 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Well i am a big friend with the owner of nordic RP i been roleplaying like a soilder i roleplayed as a civilion in WW1 i been in many RP servers some times i would bring my friends to join me i love RPing i will never stop and recently i started playing russia RP with my bravo squad of rawr's army and i have lots and lots of experience with RPing since first server i ever joined was a RP server and i played lots of RP games like arma 1,2,3 i played  WOW,fallout,elder scrolls etc i love rp games ! P.s i seen only 1 walking dead episode just its funny how i did that am beign honest i only seen 1 episode

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:10 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

And once i was roleplaying in the war : it was a really rainy day in vietnam we have just passed the enemy outpost we are scared we might get anmbushed any secend with only 2 bullets in my mag i was stressed my mind can blow any secend i could lose my mind i sayed to myself suddenly 10 enemy units spot us and shoot at us i got shot i was bleeding out i whent behind cover i was crying in pain i could hear the bullets fireing i can see people falling to the ground after 1 min the fireing stoped i was the only surviver stuck behind a rock with 2 bullets 1 in my arm and the secend in my leg i was found by the enemys and taken to there base to the interigated i was tied to a cheer a enemy unit sayed to me : "you will tells us every thing we want to know or we will hang you up like jesus i was freaking out a enemy knocked me out i was waken up by a friendly soilder untieing me and setting the base on fire i was saved brang back to base on the way back i though to myself what could of happen to me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:22 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

And i it wont allow me to edit the secend reply  i wanted to say i play buttleg rp 1930 am part of the mafia

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:49 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

You can't edit after 5 minutes of posting, which hopefully will be changed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 3:34 am
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

I waited a day too edit but that ain't happeninig so bootleg* it was really late and i was tired so i spelled some stuff wrong D: sry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 4:34 pm
Bassfromhell
(@bassfromhell)
Eminent Member Customer

Moderator come back D: am sorry wilson am sorry!!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 10:26 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: