Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] David "Hesh" Walker - Whitelist application

Page 2 / 3
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

why do people keep bumping, when im assuming that nylex checks from the last page to first, if he doesnt, why not Nylex ;-;

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 1:16 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

I had a low chance of somebody seeing it. It was almost on the 6th page

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 4:24 pm
AppleMan
(@appleman)
New Member Customer

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 7:23 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

I know this guy from public server and still tried to RP a hell of a ton and he is good at it, pretty good guy. +1 from me to be accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:57 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the kind reply.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 5:57 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 11:14 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

R.I.P - Fallen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2017 1:11 am
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

Its been a month and my app is still not solved.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2017 12:56 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

whitelisted died quick.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 3:31 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

True, but I'm actually very disappointed of this. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/07/2017 2:21 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

bump!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2018 5:17 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

Updated background:

My character is a regular American civilian that is 28 years old and is a farmer that lived in Texas, he had some basic gun training when he was 21 years old.  He went into a coma before the apocalypse happened. He got in a coma because he was riding a car and crashed it midway going to his house. After he exited the hospital the first thing he remembered was his parents that went on a vacation in Dallas. The first thing he saw on the street was a lonely zombie, he first took a look at it and tried to see how the creature moves and what it is. After a couple of minutes, he came to a conclusion that he needed to kill this evil creature so that he can go on and find some food because he was extremely hungry and thirsty. So he found a brick and used it as a weapon to stab the zombie and that worked. After his first zombie kill, he went to try and find some food and water, he was very lucky because a few blocks to left was a small store with a lot of snacks and drinks, after that he tried to find a  vehicle to travel to Dallas. After searching for 1 hour he founded a Toyota family car that had almost full fuel. He tried to find his way to Dallas using the map he found in the car and using the road signs. When he arrived in Dallas he tried to find his parents, and that didn't work out on the first day. He searched for approximately 1 month and didn't find them so he gave up. His effort was fruitless. After surviving in Dallas for 2 months he found a group of 3 people and that was pretty scary. He was very scared of them killing him, but that didn't happen. So he got to know these people and they became friends and survived together.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2018 7:00 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+1 nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 8:10 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

good background story for your character, although you can't stab people with bricks..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2018 3:10 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

good background story for your character, although you can't stab people with bricks..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2018 3:11 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: