Notifications
Clear all

TheMinionGamer's Whitelist application

TheMinionGamer
(@theminiongamer)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 15.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Im good at English. (sometimes i miss-spell)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i would like to play on a server where most of the players have mic and actualy friendly, everytime im in a server and i see someone im going to talk to him and boom he kills me without giving me a chance to say hi, and thats basically annoying.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): No im sorry.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: he is 17, 

so he was on his way to school, and kept hearing ambulance and police vehicles, he tried to go to school with his friends,

but none of his friends pick the phone up, so in a sudden a zombie appeared, then he found out what in the world is going on,

he also kept his name secret to others.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yahiya_Gamer/    (limited account tho)

Please read important  :

1. I most likely get Power-Cuts on my country, mostly the power comes back in 1 or 2 hour(s).

2. Sometimes i gotta go to AFK for like 5 minutes.

3. And sometimes i get internet connection problems and get disconnected, im joining back to the server as soon as possible.

Just wanted to make everything straight to you guys.

Thanks !

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 8:17 pm
Share: