Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Aldric Cosineau's Whitelist Application

can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

How old are you?: I am Fifteen, and will be Sixteen in January.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I can speak English as my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've spent two months on the regular Chernaurus and Russia servers and in that time I have found a satisfying community, but still with KOSers and griefers scattered in the mix. It is difficult on these servers to approach other players as you have the constant worry that you will be shot if they are one of said KOSers. I feel that joining the whitelist community would benefit myself as well as the server, finding a more secure and healthy RP environment as well as adding another serious, creative and bright character and individual to the community.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes. My microphone and headset work, and I am able to voicechat.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Of 2000 Unturned hours, most of them have been on roleplay servers. Since Canada+ on the earliest versions of Unturned 3.0 I have gone from roleplay server to roleplay server, serving as an Admin, Swat, Military, and a regular community member in Spring's, Robokasts, and many minor servers over two proud years. Recently, a few months ago, I began watching Nylex videos and found myself as part of the community here, the best of all that I have seen.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Aldric Cosineau; French Immigrant in his mid-40s, who, before the outbreak, was a simple immigrant living in Staroye, and working in a car factory in Elektrozavodsk with no particular noteworthiness. When the outbreak took hold, skills which were previously hidden in the civilized world came to the surface as he overpowered the undead and living opportunists in the area, arming himself and becoming one of the few to survive the outbreak. Looting several stores in Elektro, the immigrant was able to find a hunting rifle and move towards Chernogorsk, where he encountered his first bandits of the apocalypse. By this time, day 3 of the outbreak, anarchy had broken down in the major cities and bandits ruled over most of the burrows and districts. Cornered, Cosineau butchered three members of a bandit gang with a cleaver and was able to escape the city, looking for other more cooperative survivors to band together with, more for convenience than friendship. While not dedicated to chaotic evil or destroying anyone he comes across, Cosineau is a survivor by the definition of the word and will do anything he has to in order to survive himself, not attaching himself or separating himself from those around him in order to secure his own livelihood over all else. 

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103227362/

Discord : Bryan#2795

IGN : Aldric Cosineau

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 9:49 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Hope that I did this correctly; I tried to stray away from the 'Ex-Military kills 100 zombies with his bare hands' archetype. If I messed something up, please let me know.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 4:11 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

+rep nice to see someone didn't just go straight for the duke nukem, max payne type character. Good to see a normal person on here sometimes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 5:30 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Didn´t kill 100 zombies with bare hands, just 3 bandits with a cleaver. Like it : D thats something else! But i like the story. Would be pleased to meet your character someday on the server : D +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:02 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I would have given it a +2 in my book if you had butchered them with a baguette but it's pretty good so i'll give it a +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:22 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Unsure, but since this post is tagged as 'Replied' instead of 'Active', does that make any difference, or is it just how many people are posting on the thread?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 6:26 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 5:24 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Mister Petain

Unsure, but since this post is tagged as 'Replied' instead of 'Active', does that make any difference, or is it just how many people are posting on the thread?

when you make a thread its new, when it gets a few replies its replied when it gets even more (less than 20) it becomes active, and finally when it gets 20 and above comments it becomes hot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 5:49 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Alright, thanks. Was a bit confused, haha

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 8:01 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

nice backstory hope you get accepted !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:59 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Awesome application:) Appreciate the unique backstory too, you're right about the heaps of ex-military characters coming in lol. Accepted:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:08 am
Share: