Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application for XDGenjiiXD

Page 1 / 2
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

I am 13 years old.

I am a full English speaker.

I have always loved roleplaying and really want a nice, serious roleplaying experience that I can really enjoy.

I have a working microphone.

I have had a ton of prior roleplaying experience. GTA: SA RP GTA 5 RP, and of course, unturned.

Alex was a tall, awkward, and fairly shy Ukrainian who had his fair share of run ins with the law. He had poor parents, and a generally poor family,who couldn't provide him with what he needed to succeed. When he was around 14 he fell into a hole of depression, steroids, and drugs. Alex eventually found himself hanging out with people he really shouldn't have been. They robbed, stole, and even beat up people that looked at them the wrong way. When Alex was around 17 he realized that this wasn't the life he wanted to live, and ran away. He hitchhiked, walked, or ran to wherever he could to get away from the terrible life he lived. After about a week of sleeping under bridges and eating out of the trash, he decided exactly where he wanted to go, he had always heard about the behemoth of a city, the Commonwealth, I guess you could say, of Russia, "Chernarus". The day he set out for the city he was thinking of all the things he could be in the city, he could be a office worker, he could work construction, he could even work at the local sports center. After finally hitchhiking for about 4 hours, he was spent, and he decided to call it quits for the day. He had about 90 euro on him since he had been panhandling for about a week and knew there was a rundown motel that rented out rooms for 50-60 euros a night. He eventually got a random truck driver to drive him over there for about 15 euro. He got there and talked the lady at the front desk down to 45 euro for a night. He got his room key and walked up to the second floor and unlocked the door. The room had a TV, lamp, and a shitty bed with no frame for it, He walked into the tiny bathroom and turned on the shower while undressing. After he got out of the shower he sat down on the bed and got lost in his thoughts. While thinking, he heard a couple gunshots in the distance, he thought nothing of it considering how close he is to the main city and highways. He finally lied down and went to sleep. Alex had horrible dreams, he had dreams of his childhood, he had dreams of his mother, he even had dreams of monsters, like a child. He woke up in a cold sweat at about 7 AM. He awoke to gunshots, instead of horns honking, he woke to screams, instead of talking, he woke up to utter chaos. He heard it as soon as he woke, jumped out of bed, and sprinted to the window. He saw bodies, piles of bodies. But he also saw people, but not normal people. They had guts hanging out of there mouths, they were screaming, they were running around and attacking the innocent people that were left to suffer the fate of the world. He saw all this and thought back to the games he played on his old PlayStation 2 when he was a small child, he thought about all the monsters he used to fight. He snapped out of his sweet thoughts and fell back into reality. He decided that this was his time to use his street smarts and the things that he learned years ago and make it out of this mess. This is where Alex starts his story, or maybe, makes a new one. I hope you enjoyed. 🙂

Steam URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/XDGenjiiXD/

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 2:00 am
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

look great dude lots of detail +rep 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:22 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Looks good, nice detail and length. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:24 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

Thanks a lot man, I actually used some of my brain cells to write this. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 2:28 am
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

Thanks man, I tried pretty hard on this to be honest. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 2:28 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Mhmm, it's also always nice to see something away from the trope of 'Ex-Military elite soldier who killed a hundred zombies with his bare hands'. Some people are just regular guys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:30 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Honestly, this is by far my favorite application and backstory. It's so unlike all the others. This character is just a kid who grew up making wrong decisions and then wanting to change and do right. It's the most interesting and I would like to see how you portray and grow this character out. +rep

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 5:39 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

As long as hes not named XDGenjiXD ingame, good job! (and as long as he doesn´t require healing....) Good job, liked that application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 5:58 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Nice solid application with a good story, it's believable and you're not an expert military man, so you've earned my +1, when you get accepted, can't wait to roleplay with you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:19 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

-1, No.

This is a player that I would've considered a friend, the thing is is that this application is for a guy previously named Street or Deprogressions, and I do not believe that street has the patience yet, nor the capability to actually start to roleplay, I trusted Logan before since he actually tried to change, kept to the rules to russia and seemed excited about the idea of actually having a whitelisted server to roleplay, but street, due to his actions in the past, not trying to fix those, never even used a bit of elbow grease to change himself within Russia, this is a no.

And I didnt even bother to read the story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 10:29 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

If this is Streets application as mentioned top, first off, he doesnt seem to be able to post it himself whats kinda weird, second, i like the application honestly, but thats bout it. Street has a really really bad past, worse then Logan an Logan atleast tries to be a better player, Street not so much. He has i think the worst reputation and everyone knows him for beeing a big troublemaker. So i gotta say definetaly NO from his actions from the past which are very heavy. Also i don´t want Logan and Street rolling together again to be honest, we knew what happened in the past when both rolled together, which is the time where Logan got known also BECAUSE of rolling with Street. For Logan, judge me as asshole now, scream at me if ya want, but i will NOT vote for this. -1

Regards, Fisher Cinderfall

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 11:15 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The kid really blew my mind with the literature... Then it turned out to be Street?! Wtf... He made another account to try and sneak into the whitelisted  servers? If he gets in we all know the mayhem that would emerge... -1, tbh this deserves a punishment far worse than a declination.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 12:47 pm
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)
Posted by: Opti

-1, No.

This is a player that I would've considered a friend, the thing is is that this application is for a guy previously named Street or Deprogressions, and I do not believe that street has the patience yet, nor the capability to actually start to roleplay, I trusted Logan before since he actually tried to change, kept to the rules to russia and seemed excited about the idea of actually having a whitelisted server to roleplay, but street, due to his actions in the past, not trying to fix those, never even used a bit of elbow grease to change himself within Russia, this is a no.

And I didnt even bother to read the story.

I lost my login info for my account so spooky let me use hism also I gave the URL for my alt account I use for csgo since I have gold on it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 1:43 pm
Lord Senpai
(@lord-senpai)

I mean I didn't really try and hide it, it's not like I made an entire new account with only unturned on it just so I could put that steam URL in.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 1:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

you did hide it, as you didnt infrom any staff at all that youre a known koser

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:28 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: