[Solved] Whitelist Application

D4RWISH
(@d4rwish)

How old are you?:

I'm 17 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes I can speak English and Arabic.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Cause Russia RP has gotten to a point where you cant really spend all your time there because nowadays there are a lot of KOSers, and I want to spend my time in a place where you can relay on it.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, my mic works pretty well.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes, I played Minecraft RP, GTA ONLINE RP and Unturned RP on other servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My character is a regular American civilian that is 30 years old and went in a coma after the apocalypse happened. He got in a coma because he was riding a car and crashed it midway going to his job. After he exited the hospital the first thing he remembered was his parents that went on a vacation in Cherno. The first thing he saw on the street was a lonely zombie, so he found a brick and used it as a weapon to stab the zombie and that worked. After his first zombie kill he went to find a vehicle to travel to Cherno. After searching for 1 hour he founded a Toyota family car that was had almost full fuel. He tried to find his way to Cherno using the map he found in the car and using the road signs. When he arrived in Cherno he tried to find his parents, and that didn't work out on the first day. He searched for approximately 1 month and didn't find them so he gave up. His effort was fruitless. After surviving in Cherno for 2 months he found a group of 3 people and that was pretty scary. He was very scared of them killing him, but that didn't happen. So he got to know these people and they became friends and survived together.  

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/d4rwish/

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 10:01 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

This is a direct copy and paste of this application:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/david-hesh-walker-whitelist-application/. You are DENIED.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:24 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

thanks for coping me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:24 pm
coolguy
(@coolguy)
Active Member Customer

looooooool