Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ruka's Whitelist App

RukaRukaRuka
(@rukarukaruka)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love role playing, mods, and having fun. But i cant role play or have fun in public servers because of all the KOSers.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, i have role played in many unturned server and minecraft servers.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Hello my name is Raikuh Cernious i am 16 years old and from Belarus. I don't have any memories of my father when he wasn't drunk or spending any time with me or my younger brother Faiklo. Father would always come home wasted and if mother didn't have diner ready or refuse sexual acts he would senselessly beat her. Sometimes he would take his anger out on my brother and i by burning us with cigarettes or wiping us with the belt. I could take the pain but i always felt bad for Faiklo because he is only 11 and my mother who couldn't defend herself and if she tried it would only get worse. I remember it as if it were yesterday, i awoke in the middle of the night to mother screaming "Нет, нет, пожалуйста" which translates to "no, no, please" in English it sounded awful and i enough was enough i woke up my brother and told him to hide. Next I made my way into the kitchen grabbing the biggest knife there was, i rushed into their bedroom and took a swing at him, I sliced the back of his neck which caused him to bleed out. I grab my mother and told her to pack clothes and food, I then go to my brothers hiding spot and tell him to pack some of his clothes and cover his eyes when he walks through the kitchen. We're about to leave as the TV in the living changes channels and we see "Последние новости" or "Breaking news" in English we turn up the volume and find out about the virus which turns the dead into the living. Scared we fled heading North East into Russia. We met different families trying to survive just like us and eventually we formed a small town named "надежда" (this was 3 years in). I worked as a Guard on the walls and teaching new comers how to shoot like me.  Just after our 1 year anniversary we were attacked by savages, they used makeshift knifes and spears and ruthlessly murdered our entire population of 50. I was the soul survivor, these killers called themselves the Wranglers and had Ws on their foreheads. Their group was led by 3 people one of them was Danidred he was the most feared because he didn't care men or women, boy or girl he would rape then murder. I've spent most of my time hunting these bloodthirsty humans and they led me to Chernaus where the group of Wranglers that raided my village are stationed. I am currently gathering resources and maybe a group for a full on raid. That's why i am asking you  if you will grant me permission to adventure Chernaus to collect loot and gain allies to end the group of Wranglers that destroyed надежда. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260327162/

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 7:51 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I can clearly see this was inspired from twd. Anyways, good backstory and seems mature enough. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 1:16 pm
PFQ reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice backstory, Accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:28 am
Share: