Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jakes Application, Steam name Drippay

Drippay
(@drippay)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: Hello, my name is Jake and I am 16 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I speak English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the whitelist community because I love playing with matured people and the dedication they have.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do have a working mic.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have not had a direct roleplay experience with unturned but I have tried. I've found that most roleplay servers do not work out well unless it is a trusted admin or owner.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is Jacob, my last name was lost because I never knew my parents real names. I am a hunter from the state of Wyoming that has to deal with harsh weather conditions and shortages of food comes winter. The local town know me as the fearful trooper. I didn't know many people, and have been on my own for most of my life. Locals lived few miles from me and we gathered and communicated to get through rough areas. My parents both had military backgrounds but died in war. My dad was a marksman while my mom was a Naval Officer.  They knew the ins from the outs and always had a plan. A couple months later I was drafted to join the military... luckily I escaped the apocalypse and am alone in the hills of Chernarus. I got split up after being shot down during transport by a Russian confederation over green mountain. When we landed I had to make a quick response so I shot a hostile in a guard tower took his map and went off to safety, I have managed to safely make my way to Myshinko tents. I only have access to a radio connected to an ally named Chris and his friends The NCR. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/surpriseFTW

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 6:58 am
Staggs
(@staggs)
Active Member Customer

Good friend of mine, great player and fit for the server 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:50 am
Drippay
(@drippay)
New Member Customer

Name isn't Drippay sorry... Its Lazarus

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 8:18 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

It may be because I prefer written stories to be like it's actually written in a story manner, but yet if staggs says that you're fit, and with the smidge of story that I could pull from this, I'll give you a +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 11:03 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I would fuck vote for this guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 1:13 pm
Drippay
(@drippay)
New Member Customer

*bump* Nylex

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 5:17 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Drippay it's fruitless to bump just wait nylex will get to yours, anyway, not to bad so +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:30 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Good application and some trusted members vouching for you always helps, accepted!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:37 am
Share: