Notifications
Clear all

Daniels whitelist application

danielcreeper022
(@danielcreeper022)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I'm fully English

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because I love to roleplay its something I love doing. I am also a very dedicated and committed to rp. I can be on whenever you need me. I have about 650 hours and most of that is rp, I am in about 5 rp servers that I have played on for at least 75 hours some more. so I am very able to roleplay. I am whitelisted on fudgys server so I know very well how to play on a whitelisted server.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes very good and clear i can also turn the volume up and down.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes I have a lot of rp experience. i'm part of 5 roleplay servers and I've played loads of hours. I am whitelisted on fugys server so I know how things are done.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was in a plane when someone shot me down I crash landed and have been on my own ever since the apocalypse. I found dunkerdown with a lot of people and then joined a group of people willing to sacrifice there lives for the greater good and doesn't want to shed any blood.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/danthemanjohnson/

Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2018 12:35 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Are you sure you're fully English? Either that or you're not trying at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2018 4:34 am
danielcreeper022
(@danielcreeper022)
Active Member Customer

ya I am actually fully English 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2018 8:02 am
Share: