Notifications
Clear all

Codys Whitelist Application

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello my name is Cody and I am 13 years old but I turn 14 in July, and I am very mature for my age. I was born in America so yes I am very fluent in English. Some backround info on me, I'm a Boy Scout and I have been playing unturned for 6 months and I have been on the regular servers for about 100 hours. I would like to join the whitelisted servers because I love doing survival roleplays. My friends and I often do some random zombie roleplays on other servers and we are currently working on recording one and putting it on YouTube. Also, the regular servers are also sort of out of control, there is so much KOS (I applied to be a moderator (not staff) on the regular servers https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-staff/moderator-application-by-cody/) that it would be nice just to play on a server where the no KOS rule is more enforced and monitored. I also think that it would be a fun experience for me to meet new people. My current computer (working on buying new one) doesn't have an external microphone but it does have one built in so I can still talk to others while playing unturned. And as I said before I have tons of roleplaying experience, I roleplay on the russia rp server and me and my friends rp all the time on a server I'm admin on.

Character backround:

My character would be a survivalist. My character would start off by living in the woods for about 3 weeks after the outbreak. Since he was totally cut off from the world, he has no idea what is going on. My character is a nice guy but will quickly stand up for the people he cares about and he is not afraid to back down from a challenge. 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363884967/

Discord: CodySaurus#5418

Thank you and have a good day.

(P.S. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible) 😄

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:02 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

My character name is Cody Anderson, usually referred to as Mr. Anderson (comment if u got that reference). As I said he is a survivalist who doesn't know about the outbreak. My character would start off with some camo clothes, a lee enfield (because he is a hunter) and a SOG Tomahawk. After discovering the outbreak, He would travel all over the map trying to find more people and supplies. He would eventually find and meet up with a group of people. And the rest is up to chance. Thanks for reading!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:51 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

My character is about 35-36 years old so he is very experienced with living off the land and defending himself. He is also ex military.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 7:09 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Also, pretty much everyone that is accepted i am friends with and it be really cool if we all got in.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 7:15 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Before the outbreak, my character had just gotten out of the war in Iraq and he was scarred from it. He decided to go live off the land in his cabin and be totally isolated since he had no family left. He stays there for about 6 years until the outbreak happens.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 7:28 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Nylex if you haven't read this already and if you did and didn't accept. Can you please list the reasons why? It's just nice to know.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 7:32 pm
Share: