Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tassuttelija - Whitelist application

Tassuttelija
(@tassuttelija)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 15 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted community because the public roleplaying servers are way too toxic and filled with killing on sight and not roleplaying properly. I want a hardcore roleplay experience that is more based on player interaction than just killing eachother.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have tons of roleplaying experience, not that much on Unturned though. I have been a part of a few ArmA 3 roleplaying communities and have gathered a lot of experience that way.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Info: My character is a 26 year old male named Jared Miller. He is a former lumberjack. Jared is very thoughtful and is a decent leader. He also has a good imagination and is good at solving issues. He is very good at making friends and is pretty used to rough conditions and strict timelines that he had to fight trough during his years as a lumberjack. 

Backstory: Jared was working as a local lumberjack before the apocalypse. Though he has lived in the area for a few years, his roots are in northern Finland. He moved to the area because he couldn't find a suitable job as a lumberjack in Finland at the time. He worked as a local lumberjack in the area for a couple of years before finding himself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse not knowing what to do or where to go. (Ill write more in detail if needed, I'm not going full literate mode for this because I don't see it is needed)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/noviddumieti

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 6:15 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Well written application! Great to hear you've had some experience on other games too. Application accepted 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 7:03 pm
Share: