Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mr.Rawr's application for whitlist.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello! Greetings, Im Mr.Rawr, some of you may simply know me as Rawr or Dino.

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 5:11 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

For some reason it didnt edit my app, so im gonna post it here.Sorry

How old are you?:I prefer to keep my age private, However I can assure you that I'm along the lines of 16 and mature of my age.I've never broken any rules or raged.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:I am one of the best english speakers out there in the community.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Ever since I've been playing on your servers, for a year almost, I have always wanted to actually rp with other mature people, not try to talk to someone and they say ''put yo hands up in 3 secs or i shoot'' thats just bs. I really want to roleplay with other mature people, I will be at my peak of roleplaying every second i play on the servers.

Do you have a working microphone?:I recently broke my audio jack in my PC, about 3 weeks ago, so no. However if it helps, I am a fast typer.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes! I've been playing roleplay servers on unturned since the very first roleplay server!(RagnarosRP) I was a veteran on that server with a handful of hours on it. Other than unturned, I've been a moderator/admin on 2-3 minecraft servers(ikr cringe) all after the admins saw me as a great roleplayer.I never even wrote an application...This is minor, but twice a week or so, I play roleplaying custom games on DOTA2 to chill and take a break from the stress of ranked matchmaking. I am also a big fan of RPG games, I've played a lot of RPGs with my friends and we all roleplayed(not very nicely though, we broke some rules here and there as we were kids).

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:I have a post on this.

TL;DR: I am basically a teenager, about 16 years old. Who couldn't reach home from a slumber camp due to (spoilers,read the post) I returned home to see my family dead and the streets filled with the dead. I made it a motive to clear the streets and start a community for the survivors...An Army.... as the name suggests. I am a humble and nice person to other people (Mr.) but can be a ramparting beast if the situation arised (Rawr).

link to post: https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/lore-and-stories/dear-diary-2

Steam profile URL: www.steamcommunity.com/id/misterrawr

Additional notes: To Nylex, I concur that you setup a server lore that everyone has to follow and build their characters accordingly, otherwise there will be confusions and misconcept.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2017 5:42 pm
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

100% I like good Job Rawr.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 6:58 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Awesome application. currently working on a Lore, so funny you say that:P

You're accepted!:) Hopefully more reputable players join whitelist and we can build an amazing community:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 6:59 pm
Share: