Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?:

I am 13 almost 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

I am fluent in English

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I love roleplaying servers as long as the other players on them are dedicated to following the rules and having fun! On other server, they don’t follow the rules, so I hope the people on this server follow the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes, I do have a working microphone.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I have been playing on the Chernarus server for a long time, but there were many people who don’t follow the rules, and this is why I would like to join the whitelisted one. I used to own a shop on another server before they restarted it. I was selling all kinds of things from weapons to backpacks. I like the roleplay experience on how you don’t kill anyone and just act like in real life. In real life, you don’t go around the city killing people for no reason. I have played on Chernarus with my friend for about 30 or more hours and never ruined roleplaying experience. I have played on a server called TBF, which was the one where I owned a shop, but the admin reset the whole map, so I decided to start on Chernarus. While playing on Chernarus, I have also learned a lot including if someone says lay down, that means you are getting robbed, after you rob someone, you must let them go. Only kill people if they don’t obey your orders. You can also buy, sell, and trade stuff instead of raiding a base for it. You have to feel like you are the one in game.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Character: Antony

Friend: Ronan

Stranger: Michael

Where: In a town, about 100 hours drive away from chernarus

Background- I was a citizen with my friend working in a weapon shop and had a hobby of making and selling guns to people. In the city, I was the only person selling weapons. My friend and I had many relationships with other weapon sellers, so we could tell each other what’s going on around the globe. None of us has ever committed any crime.

October 15th 8:00 PM

One night all the gun sellers in around the globe all came and spent the night together to talk about the apocalypse going on and how most of the globe has been infected with zombies. We discussed which places in the globe are still safe without infection from zombies, or with fewer zombies. We told each other about the situations in our city and what we should do to keep zombies from coming, and equipping all the citizens with guns and ammo to protect the city and themselves.

October 15th 11:00 PM

After a while, we convinced each other that all the people with weapons should come together to form the last stronghold of survivors. We talked late into the night discussing what we should do in the event when the zombies actually started infecting the city. A few weeks after the meeting was the morning when the world went to crap. I saw it on the news in the early evening news, the violent attacks, and riots. The people that wouldn't die and I brushed it off.

October 30th 11:00 AM

I heard many shots and screams telling me that the zombies have come. I looked out the window to see what is going on, about how many zombies are there, and to plan my escape route. After a few minutes, I heard a clear hoax, then the monsters came to my home. It started when we heard the screaming, and the shots, and that awful groaning sound. I turned around to see a zombie behind me, so I grabbed a pistol in the corner and shot the thing to death. I ran into the garage to pack up some food and water and raced to the car before I left I grabbed my pistol and some casings and we left. While I was driving, I called my friend to see if he is okay. I told him to pack up some supplies like gasoline and ammo. I went to his house to pick up the supplies, and himself. Before leaving the city, I went to my gun shop to grab more ammo and guns just in case.

October 30th 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM

We sped out of the city with no destination, so we drove for many hours to get away from the dead. We found an army refugee camp where things were returning to normal. We had to find gasoline reserves because once, we almost got stranded in the middle of nowhere trying to find fuel. We had a tent to ourselves and the brave who dared to explore give out much-needed supplies in the center.

November 10th 12:00 AM

We had to fix up the car after driving for hours, to make sure that nothing happens on our next trip. It wasn't what I once had, but it was comforting to have some security, and I was content. Then it all fell apart. One of the few braves got an infection, and no one was warned. It happened in the night. The screams and the shots came running back to us, the few survivors. We quickly jumped into our car and drove off into the darkness of the night. We looked at the map we brought along and looked at where we should go next.

November 11th 3:00 AM

Alone, we traveled the road. Occasionally we met other survivors, but they didn't last long, either they died of infection or the zombies found the city too, not being able to make relationships that could so easily be taken away. We always tried to bring some uninfected survivors with us on the trip, but there was barely anyone who is still alive. Broken, we continue on the blood ridden road, looking for a place where I can return to contentment. On the way, We found a survivor without any infection and asked if he wants to go with us. He said sure.

November 13th 10:00 AM

We decided to go to Chernarus to find other survivors and to get more rations before dying of hunger and thirst. On the way to Chernarus, we talked about how we survived the apocalypse. The stranger said he was camping when the apocalypse happened. When he heard about the apocalypse, he just decided to stay up in the mountains longer. Luckily, we found a lot of survivors who are friendly who decided to travel with me. But, I also met some hostile survivors who threaten me if I don’t leave, they were gonna shoot me.

November 14th 3:00 PM

When I was gathering rations and ammos in a town, a stranger came up behind me and pointed a shotgun at my head and said “Leave this area right now, or I’ll shoot you in the head.” Luckily, Ronan was behind me watching my back, so I turned back and started running while Ronan opened fire on the stranger with a heavy machine gun. We searched his body and his house to see if there was anything useful for us to use on the trip.

November 20th 2:00 PM to November 30th 3:00 PM

In a remote place at Chernarus, Ronan, Michael and I built a hideout. The hideout was 10 by 10 by 5. It had snipers, RPGs and machine guns surrounding the base for safety, and a guard tower, with someone always in their, to watch for zombies. We had a guns stored everywhere in the hideout in case we need a weapon, to defend ourselves, fast to fight off zombies. We built the base on a cliff so we know the zombies can’t come in from all directions. We pointed all the guns to the front, which is the only place zombies can attack come from.

November 30th 4:00 PM

After building the hideout, we went to gather broken vehicles to fix up for transportation and rations. We have a dock at the bottom of the base just in case the zombies were too powerful. We have an APC at the dock so we can still travel escaping by water. We had an escape plan all planned out, like who goes to where to grab our stuff, and who takes which vehicle. We hope it will be long before the zombies finds us.

November 31th 8:00 AM

We decided to go out and find more survivors to come together and defend the last base the zombies have not found, and create the last stronghold of the human race. All of us went out to find rations and medicines in case someone gets infected. We wouldn’t risk having another living soul dying of infection, so we all have on our full safety gear when we go looting, so we can survive through dead zones and fight of some zombies. That was why we moved to Chernarus, to survive the apocalypse, form a strong hold and fight back for our land after we are prepared for a full on invasion of humans against the zombie apocalypse.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395122523

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2018 8:26 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied

This isn't an application. This is a diary entry 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2018 10:24 pm
Rosa reacted
Share: