Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application

MCMike01
(@mcmike01)
New Member Customer
How old are you?: 17
Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes
Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I want to join a nice and realistic roleplay experience   
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do
Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes (1000+ Mp Garry's mod)(2000+ Minecraft RP)
Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:I was a 15-year-old country kid untell that fateful day. We saw what was happening on the news.My dad being in a wheelchair did not have a chance, Me and 4 close friends made a break for it.We stayed in the woods tell winter tell we ran out of food.I tired to hunt for some deer with an old bow, In the end, I got nothing as starvation set in we started to eat bark off trees, in the end, I was the only one who made it.With nothing left to lose, I started to venture into the surrounding towns.
As time went on I became more adapted to surviving.I made new friends But they were killed bye a gang of bandits.They tried to kill
me too but I was the better shot.The rest of the survivors thot I was just a killer so they Told me never to come back.
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2018 5:25 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied
Badly structured, badly presented
Minecraft RP doesn't count

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2018 10:23 pm
Share: