Notifications
Clear all

Skittles's Whitelist Application

Skittles
(@skittles)

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:I've recently been looking for a more serious roleplay on unturned from all of the regulars. This community looks like it could have massive potential 

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes, I use to play on a serious bootleg roleplay but it was shut down after some major problems with hosting. I also would play on a wild west server frequently but it was shut down and since then i have been on the hunt for a new more serious roleplay.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is Frederick Eisenhower, I was born on September 10 1990 He grew up in the west side of Germany his parents where archaeologists and they had a passion to study human history and the world around them. I grew up a very social child making a lot of friends and living a good life. June 26 2006 My parents got into a fight and got divorced not so long after. My father continued his works and moved away and my mother overdosed on anxiety pills. I had no one to live with so I contacted my aunt and moved across Germany to Berlin were my aunt lived in the capital. From this point I finished up my last years of school in Berlin. I pursue my bachelors degree in Journalism, I soon would get out of college with a bachelors degree in Journalism and I would find a job in Berlin were I would be a traveling journalist. One day they told me that I was going to a small island name Chernarus, they said I was being sent there to study the lifestyle of the people of Chernarus. On October 6th, 2014 I boarded the plane to Chernarus, I land a few hours later and book to stay at an Inn at chernogorsk. I start walking around exploring the city a little bit and i hear a few of the natives talking about a virus that turns people cannibalistic and make them strange. I go on with my day laughing to myself thinking that its stupid and sounds like something you would hear straight out of a video game. October 8th, 2014 I wake up early in the morning about 4:00AM to grab a bite to eat nearby before i go explore the next town over. I walk outside and I cross the street. Out of the corner of my eye i see a man hobbling towards me, I yell out to him "Are you ok?" I get no response only a groan. The lights flicker and I can see that he is covered in blood, I hear another groan and hes getting quicker. I decide to run back to my room at the inn as fast as i can, I look behind me but he was still following me. I make it into the inn before he could get to me and I hurry back to my room and lock my door shut. I think to myself while laying in bed that maybe the virus they were talking about is not a joke...

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218709743/

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2018 9:46 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+rep pretty good story comrade 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2018 9:51 pm
Skittles
(@skittles)

Oh sorry about the beginning "My name is Frederick Eisenhower, I was born on September 10 1990 I grew up in the west side of Germany My parents where archaeologists and they had a passion to study human history and the world around them."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2018 10:30 pm
Skittles
(@skittles)

Oh sorry about the beginning "My name is Frederick Eisenhower, I was born on September 10 1990 I grew up in the west side of Germany My parents where archaeologists and they had a passion to study human history and the world around them."

ReplyQuote
Skittles
(@skittles)

ReplyQuote
Skittles
(@skittles)

ReplyQuote
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

It's not complete garbage, just not really making me want to read past a few sentences. Give it some more spice. Pour in the hot sauce.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2018 3:42 am
Skittles
(@skittles)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 4:08 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I got confused where i was reading, since there's no paragraphs. Just give some spaces in between some of the text so it doesn't look as confusing.

Anyways, an a'ight application that is here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 11:37 am
Skittles
(@skittles)

Thank you. And bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 8:32 pm
Skittles
(@skittles)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2018 8:28 pm
Skittles
(@skittles)

BUMP

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2018 12:50 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

How about you bump this when applications reopen, huh?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2018 3:18 am
Skittles
(@skittles)

Oh sorry i didnt see they where closed ill bump it when it gets reopened

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2018 3:57 pm
Share: