Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BlackDiamonds application Whitelist

BlackDiamonds
(@blackdiamonds)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want a better roleplay experience I wanna talk to players with out them pulling a gun on me I want some real roleplay

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Oh yes I love roleplaying I never have done it on nylex servers tho I just never got the chance but I love playing on space rp and springs rp I take my Roleplay seriously 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: This is the story about how Zach blake ended up in the apocalypse. Zach was a very wealthy man and his parents were never really around when he needed them the most. His parents would hit him abuse him, But one day somebody walking by saw my dad had hit me, She quickly pulled out her phone and called social services. A few hours later a women knocked on the door and asked if Zach Blake was there. My parents asked Why why do you need him. The women sed somebody called social  services and I'm hear to take him away. Mom not caring told her that he was upstairs and to get him out of here. I was told to follow her me just being 13 didn't know what was happening. I was brought to this strange home with bunch of other kids all different ages. I was showed to my bunk and told to go to bed as soon as I brush my teeth. While I was sleeping I her a load bang and people screaming. As fast I could I ran to the window and I remember. While I was getting a tour of the house I seen a hatch it must have bean a safety vault, I quickly ran over to the vault and twisted the hatch open.

I heard kids screaming I knew it was to late for them I locked the hatch and waited. There was plenty of food and water for to at least last for a couple months. But I coudnt stay in here much longer I was going crazy. I grabed the hand gun from the locker and I took some food and water. and I went on my way. Who knows what Zach Blake will find next.

Steam profile URL   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299000631/home/

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 9:13 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

There's a lot of consistency issues with this. For one, how is he wealthy if he's in a social services? Two, from personal experience social services doesn't work like that. Three, orphanages or wherever he is don't have vaults or whatever. It's also very short. I'd like to see a bit more writing and for you to plug up the consistency issues. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 1:01 am
Share: