Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] whitelist - request

DEATH55
(@death55)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am fluent in speaking english.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have been trying to find a place where i can finally start my new virtual life and have fun with people that actually want to rp.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been but most of them has been ruined by drama makers, I have been playing on this server called steves rp which was basically about factions trying to survive in the apocalipsis. I was one of the highest ranks in the rangers of the order as a peacekeepers, i was always sent to the other factions bases to talk about our future or a different way to stay away from war.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name: Alex  Nickname: DEATH

1981 i finally came back from the US army, my original plan was to gain experience on the battlefield and then go back to my home land to fight off the people who are trying to end my race. After my train stoped i was transported to CA, were they told me that i could continue my duty or just live my life. I refused and left the office, i still remember standing in the middle of a metro, i there was this little dog that was in this box with a sign on it “free love” it was a german shepard puppy at least couple months old. I picked him up and headed to the airport. It was 3:00 am in the morning our plane landed in Moscow, Russia me and my felony friend, which i called “Zig” we were driving to the metro to finally get back home. We were sitting and waiting till our train arrives. 5:00 am some kind of sound started to ring in my ears it was sirens of nuclear attacks. People were screaming running, there were soldiers everywhere. Finlay something hard hit the ground, everything went black. I had no idea what was happening to me to world i only knew something really bad happened. For couple hours me and our little felloy Zig were sitting in the darkness with people around us crying. There was this army trader who was selling goods for money, i didnt have alot but i had enough for a fully kitted out AK-47 with drum mag, 2 normal mags and other goods such as food, water and of course dog food. 20 minutes passed by and 3 soldier approached to the train and one of them claimed the train and start yelling, “ladies and gentlemen something big and no human hit our earth because of our government, the outer level of our earth is field with dead people, radiation and other scum that we don't know about. Stay with your families, work together so we can get out here”. I was shocked how the hell can you start a war in couple minutes? The heavy armored gates of the metro start to collapse something hard was hitting it, something that was created by man kind to kill and destroy. I grabbed my owings and i also bought a gas mask after hearing about the radiation and i run with other people to the depths of the metro. All of this people screaming, yelling, just running for their lives. It was a huge horror movie, i still have no idea what happened after. I was stuck in a special made metro station which was bordered to fight against those creatures.  After at least 5 years of living underground eating some kind of mushrooms finally it was time for me to get out to the surface.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137678203/

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 8:53 pm
DEATH55
(@death55)

1981 i finally came back from the US army, my original plan was to gain experience on the battlefield and then go back to my home land to fight off the people who are trying to end my race. After my train stoped i was transported to CA, were they told me that i could continue my duty or just live my life. I refused and left the office, i still remember standing in the middle of a metro, and seeing this little dog that was in this box with a sign on it “free love” it was a german shepard puppy at least couple months old. I picked him up and headed to the airport. It was 3:00 am in the morning our plane landed in Moscow, Russia me and my little friend, which i called “Zig” we were driving to the metro station, to finally get back home. We were sitting and waiting till our train arrives. At 5:00 am some kind of sound started to ring in my ears it was sirens of nuclear attacks. People were screaming running, there were soldiers everywhere. Finlay something hard hit the ground, everything went black. I had no idea what was happening to me to world i only knew something really bad happened. For couple hours me and our little felloy Zig were sitting in the darkness with people around us crying. There was this army trader who was selling goods for money, i didnt have alot but i had enough for a fully kitted out AK-47 with drum mag, 2 normal mags and other goods such as food, water and of course dog food. 20 minutes passed by and 3 soldier approached to the train and one of them claimed the train and start yelling, “ladies and gentlemen something big and none human hit our earth because of our government, the outer level of our earth is field with dead people, radiation and other scum that we don't know about. Stay with your families, work together so we can get out of here”. I was shocked, the heavy armored gates of the metro start to collapse something hard was hitting it, something that was none human and wanted to kill and destroy. I grabbed my owings and i also bought a gas mask after hearing about the radiation and i run with other people to the depths of the metro station. All of this people screaming, yelling, just running for their lives. It was a huge horror movie, i still have no idea what happened after. I was stuck in a special made metro station which was bordered to fight against those creatures.  After at least 5 years of living underground it was finally time for me to get out on to the surface. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2017 3:06 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I like the German Shepard bit, but we don't usually accept Military applications and there are a lot of incoherent parts in this. Please make it more linear and and don't make another military application. You may apply again in a week, denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 4:19 am
Share: