Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] tiagomoreira980

tiagomoreira980
(@tiagomoreira980)

- Character

- Background:i was a brazillian cop that was in vacation when it all happened ,i was going around in turistic places and when i seen happening i ran as fast as i could to my home and then hided for some weeks,but after that,one day bandits bursted into my home and took everything i had even my clothing and then i was forced to get out in the new world that has been made from the apocalypse,after walking around a bit luckly i found a survivor that helped me learning how the new world worked and teaching how to survive,we traveled for some time until we got separated,i traveled then alone gone to someplaces,found myslef a pistol and then after sometime i found he same bandits that again,stole everything i had and made me ran away,and naked again here i am

before the apocalypse: i am with brown hair,had a house(of course),had no wife,

- Creativity and inspiration:im a bit creative but not that much and the inspiration...i made it in my head right now

- Flaws:almost no copin brazil has money to go in vacation so that is my flaw in my backstory

- RP im a good person i help who is in need

- Think before you act:im always friendly but i have some precautions and i try talking first

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes but sometimes my english fails badly sadly

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):a bit but it wasnt that good it was on springsRP

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321378455/

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:i want a better rp experience that i dont get shot in the back all the time and finally play some good rp for the first time

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2017 10:03 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I wish to see more detail and character background. More on him as a person as well. Denied, please try again in three days. Also next time use Nylex's template.

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

Do you have a working microphone?:

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Steam profile URL:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2017 12:50 am
Share: