Notifications
Clear all

Billy's Application

Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes somewhat

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I'm a great fan of roleplaying 😀

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes I have been roleplaying on a retro hotel for six years, we did different concepts from Avatar Last Airbender roleplays to Star Wars, Game of Thrones, I was greatly respected by my fellow roleplayers I absolutely know the distinction between OOC and IC, I have been stimulating it for many years during our roleplay on that hotel and taught new guys the essence of roleplay.

I described it very easily, like this; "Roleplaying is like a movie, your wife in real life might be the evil villain you'll need to take down in the roleplay."

Of all the different roleplayers I have been roleplaying I like the concept of zombies most, I had my own two walking dead roleplays and Last of Us.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

Johnson "Billy" Riverwood was a young male between the age of 18 and 25, he was a known criminal and served multiple short term sentences in prison. He was taken captive for the fourth time and awaited a long time trial on their way to the court house the car was intercepted by unknown horrible looking people, the officers warned the people multiple times before they shot fire. Johnson, in his dark life, never witnessed a murder and changed that day. One of the horrible looking people surprisinly enough sunk his teeth in the neck of one of the officers, leaving the officer bleeding heavily and falling. The partner of the fallen police officer witnessed how he died and sat quickly back in the police car, he turned his face around and looked Johnson in the eye.

"We're getting out of he-!"

Mulitple hands broke through the glass of the car, few of them grabbed the head of the officer starting to bash him and eager to bite him. Johnson began to scream and animal instinct found its way up, Johnson, cuffed, broke the glass on the otherside in the backseat with both legs. Johnson struggled out of the car, with many minor injuries on his body of the teared glass he went through. He was lucky as the zombies didnt pay any attention to him as they were eating the last remaining police officer.

Johnson dissappeared in panick in the woods, a couple years later, Billy appeared in Chernarus.
Johnson, panicked himself, took the oppertunity to run away, he was chased for a shortwhile but the agents ceased the job after what had happened.

(I will add some more detailed background later)

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144537157/home

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 6:59 pm
Share: