Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] irish potato's whitelist app

irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 10

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: i speak full english

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i want to join because i love roleplaying and i wont break any rules

Do you have a working microphone?: yes but its quiet

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes i do i played on a server called masked rp its full rp and i was in airforce one of their best and i still play on the server till this day go try it out

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: i was just a normal kid that lived with his mom and dad and his brother i loved playing outside with my friends one day i went outside to play with them and when i went out i seen a person who looked like a human but he was green and then he started to run at me and tried to tackle me so i grabbed a baseball bat and i had to hit him with it several times for hime to stop running at me until he fell to the ground and then i seen even more where the first one came from and i ran back in to my house and told my parents and my brother to stay away from the door and i got a dresser and blocked the door with it. My parents watched the news and it said that there was a outbreak and it effected everywhere in the world started off with washington where i lived and it said theres no where to go so stay in your homes until the military arives so we waited days until we ran out of food and help never arived so we had to go out scavenging in the main city of seattle but there was to many of those things so we had to go to the military base because we had a raido and it said every survivor of the outbreak head to the evacution centre for so we can evacuate every survivor to unkraine it was the safest place at the time according to the military so we made our way over there and there was helicopters there ready for take off but there was 1 more helicopter that could only fit 1 more person and my parents and my brother decided to stay behind and let me go to be safe and thats my story on how i survived and still surviving till this day.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/7381920348292023/edit

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 6:27 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

please accept i dont wanna keep playing on cancer rp servers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 7:03 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Leni Smith
(@leni-smith)
Eminent Member

Um... I think they won't accept your application. Firstly, your background story has only one sentence. Secondly, your begging for acceptation is so childish. No one didn't replied yet, so you should be patient and wait for staff member. And the Third thing, you have only 10 years old. I mean, do 10 year old boy is mature enough to play on serious roleplay? I'm not judging you, this is just my opinion. Wait for a staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 7:41 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

i didnt mean to spam please accept 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 9:11 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

i just dont wanna play on cancer servers and so what if im 10

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 9:13 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

i just dont wanna play on cancer servers and so what if im 10

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 9:13 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

omg it keeps doing 2 of the same sentance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 9:19 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

This is gonna get declined, The application lacks alot and as Leni said you are only 10, Im not judging but maybe consult a staff before doing an application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 10:25 am
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

oh ok |:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2018 3:33 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Step 1: Get knocked to the ground by a zombie.

Step 2: Bat appears in hand.

Step 3: Smack zombie killing them as a child in a prone position.

Step 4: Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 4:55 pm
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer

new it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 12:00 am
irishpotato77
(@irishpotato77)
Active Member Customer