Notifications
Clear all

Ashton (Blue) Adams Application for the Whitelist

Blue
 Blue
(@blue)
Active Member Customer

How old are you? I am 15.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? It is my native tongue.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? To have fun with people who are just as passionate as me at roleplaying

Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I have a clockwork.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? I have 300h+ in roleplaying I usually role-play as a bandit, So I wanted too change things up.

Character background- My name is Ashton Adams, But my friends call me blue. I'm honestly not sure why they call me Blue but they do. I'm a gun store owner who only just started his business. I was about to do my first major gun sale, That is when I saw my first walker. He launched himself through the glass of my Apartment size store. Of course I had no idea what was going on so I asked if he was ok. Then he got up and Blatantly bit my customer who was trying to help her up.After he bit her, I realize he wasn't right in the head. So I shot him. Looking back now if that was a real world situation I would have gotten arrested. After that situation I found my brother John and he had a friend named Richard Pink with him. They pulled up in his 4 seater sedan. Of course being my occupation I always had a gun on me. However that is about all we had.  A Revolver with only 5 bullets left. So we rushed back to my store, only too find it was being looted. Three people were there, Assuming a couple. They also had a teenager with them. I handed my piece to John then approached them nicely and asked them to put my stock back. They refused then proceeded to shove a Remington in my face. My brother shot the Male, Then told the teenager and Female to run, They did. We were then leaving my store, No where too go. We were armed and ready for whatever was too happen. We later made up our minds, We were going to chernarus.

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:52 pm
Blue
 Blue
(@blue)
Active Member Customer

Sorry for the repost, Its been 4 days and I have yet to hear any response. I just assumed it wasn't looked at.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 11:53 pm
Blue
 Blue
(@blue)
Active Member Customer

*2 days

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 12:03 am
Share: