Notifications
Clear all

Desire's application revised by Opti

Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

How old am i Well i am 13 almost 14 

DO I SPEAK ENGLISH: TILL THE DAY I DIE

Why do i want to be apart of this community because i have built a character in russia and i want to bring a new one to life.

I have played many other games with role-play ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED GMOD

Before the apocalypse, Sayler, a 32 year old gun club member, didn't have that many social interactions with other people. Inside this gun club, called the Line of Fire, he was renown for his skills with medium to long range rifles. Within this gunclub community he was able to gain quite some prizes, mostly gold but there was a silver cup here and there. His weapon of preference is the "Short Magazine Lee–Enfield Mk I". After he won a few prizes at the gun club he quickly got the nickname "Eagle", "The Eye" or "Eagle Eye".

Because of his lack in social interactions and the fact that his age was catching up with him, he was longing for a soulmate, someone whom he can call his wife. He started going to the gym, to get more in shape. He got himself a makeover, got his beard trimmed, got his dome polished, all for look for that special person. After he finally collected all his courage, put that together with his brand new life style, he was ready to go out searching for that one special woman, he can call his wife.

Quickly before he could make any progress is looking for this person, a horror broke out in the world, first it was known nation wide but it quickly went global. An infection broke out, it first started of by reports of a very contagious fever. A few days later reports were coming in of people dropping dead from this fever, this happened in the middle of the street, while they were driving and even an incident happened with a Boeing 747 crashing down due to both pilots dying within half an hour. A day after this reports came in... the dead were living again.

After this he finally came to the realisation that he should check on his fellow gunclub members, but that had no results, no one picked up their phone nor texts. They were either on the run, lost or dead... or alive again.

When this all happened, Saylor quickly packed up his essentials and started to walk off with his trusty Lee Enfield and a sack full of ammunition. After a few days travel he came across one of the people that were living again, it was a soldier. But Sayler couldnt see this from a distance. He started to pick up pace to greet this soldier and ask where the nearest safeheaven is. When he got within 15 feet of this soldier, he noticed his jaw was dislodged, hanging from just a bit of rotting muscle tissue, his right arm was missing and dragged behind him his leg which was broken in several places. At first Sayler was confused, got a bit light headed about what to do.

He suddenly got moved back, he noticed someone was pulling his arm with immense strength.. Wait, this isn't someone, this is that soldier. Before he realised what was going on he sees the now rotting face of a soldier coming close to his neck, trying to bite it as if it was a McDonalds Hamburger. Still confused on what to do, he pulled the gun from his back, which he fixed in the straps of his pack. His first attempt of shoving this walking corpse back did not work. The second time it didn't work either, but then he saw what he had fixed on his Lee Enfield, a makeshift bayonet. He quickly started to jab in the chest of this, of rot smelling soldier, but that didn't work. "What would be a vulnerable part, how can I kill this abomination? THE HEAD!" After that thought he grabbed the soldier by his neck, with adrenaline pumping through his blood, he jammed the bayonet into the exposed upperjaw of this soldier, straight out of the skull. The body went limp, he was dead. As a personal trophy Sayler decided to take the soldiers green beret, and until this day Sayler still wears this as a rememberance of that day. 

He now entered Chernarus..

Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198313479919/

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 12:18 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I decided to do this because he kept nagging me about that he wanted to join, so he sent me the general idea of his story, I started of by revising the intro. But quickly I found out that I was enjoying writing this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 12:21 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer

yes my mic works

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 12:30 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Good job desire and opti.    I rly like the story and would like to see how his character grows. 100% for whitelist!

-Cody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 2:38 am
sydranexus
(@sydranexus)
Active Member Customer

really nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 2:47 am
Desire MeMeZ
(@desires-boyfriend)
Eminent Member Customer