Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Antony_Kuo application.(Revised)

Antony_Kuo
(@antony_kuo)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 13 almost 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am fluent in English even though it is my second language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love roleplaying servers as long as the other players on them are dedicated to following the rules and having fun! On other server, they don’t follow the rules, so I hope the people in this server follow the rules.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, i do have a microphone that is working perfectly.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I had been playing on the Chernarus server for a long time, but there were a lot of people who doesn’t follow the rules, and this is why I want to join the whitelisted one. I have also played on some other random roleplay servers with no one who follow the rules.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was just a citizen working in a gun shop and had a hobby of making and selling modded guns to people. I was the only person selling weapons in the city. I had many relationships with other weapon sellers, so we could tell each other what’s going on around the globe.

It was in the morning of a weekend when the world went to crap. I saw it on the news in the early evening news, the violent attacks and riots. The people that wouldn't die and I brushed it off. a clear hoax, but then the monsters came to my home. It started when we heard the screaming, and the shots, and that awful groaning sound. I grabbed the lamp in the corner and beat the thing to death. I ran in to the garage to packing up some food and water and raced to the car, before I left I grabbed my pistol and some casings and we left. Before leaving the city, I went to my gun shop to grab more ammo and guns just incase. I sped out of the city with no destination. I drove for many hours to get away from the dead. I found an army refugee camp where things were returning to normal. We had a tent to ourselves and the brave who dared to explore gave out much needed supplies in the center. It wasn't what I once had, but it was comforting to have some security, and I was content. Then it all fell apart. one of the few brave got an infection, and no one was warned. it happened in the night. the screams and the shots came running back to us, the few survivors. Alone, I travelled the road. occasionally I met other survivors, but they don't last very long. either they died of infection or I left, not being able to make relationships that could so easily be taken away. Broken, I continue on the blood ridden road, looking for  place where I can return to contentment. I decided to go to Chernarus to find other survivors and to get more rations before dying of hunger and thirst. Luckily, I found a lot of survivors who are friendly who decided to travel with me. But, I also met some hostile survivors who threaten me if I don’t leave, he was gonna shoot me. In a remote place, I built a base to gather vehicles and loot. I hope that it will be long before the zombies find us. We built a base that will most likely to survive the apocalypse with turrets with men always in the guard tower on alert. We decided to have more survivors to come together and defend the last base that the zombies have not found. That was why I moved to Chernarus to survive the apocalypse.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395122523

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 7:15 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Declined

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2018 3:47 am
Share: