Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist application (remade it to be more intresting)

MacX
 MacX
(@macx)
Active Member Customer

Name : Max

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:121176959

SteamProfile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202619647

---<<Questions about me>>---

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes,i consider myself a fluent speaker, but not a good writer.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes .

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to have fun and find people that know how to have fun.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?:Not really , I did not find a good server to play on,but I think I have some experience from real life :slight_smile:

---<<Character background>>---

Name : Max Tomson

Date of birth : 15.03.1993

Place of Birth: Romania ,Mures.

Nationality: American

Former Occupation: Weapon salesman

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Personality: He likes to help his friends ,he knows how to make good deals and knows how to use close range weapons.He respects those around him for what they are and only kills if it's necessary.

Background Story:

Max was born in 1993 in an hospital located in Mures (Romania),his mother was the math teacher from the city university . His father had a carpenter company, when Max was 10 years old his dad invited him to help build furniture and other things. His father helped max to make a tree house Max was pretty good in class, he worked hard and always had his homework done .When he was 13 he went on his first hunting trip with his father , after several years he became good at it he won several shooting competitions in his region. At the age of 21 he finished college and at 22 he began working for as a salesman at a averaged sized weapons company .Only half a year later he got promoted and did sales in other country's. He often went on business trips giving information and trying to sell the guns the company made. But unfortunately his mother died making him a depressive. He went on vacation met some people and had a fun time. But it didn't last long and he went back to work. One year passes and his father passed away at this moment he hated his life at this moment he had a business trip towards Chernarus offering the Chernarus military a look at their newest prototype hand pistol he showed it off gave information and shot it at the range. He went back to his hotel and called it a night. Next morning he woke up he went to the balcony and looked outside. The city was in chaos several houses were burning he quickly went to the television and turned it on. A news broadcast was talking about total chaos on the streets because of a virus that is very deadly. It didn't last long before the power went out and the whole city went dark. Weeks passed by the streets were empty having decayed bodies everywhere. He found out that the virus infects people turning them to blood thirsty cannibals. He took his stuff and took the prototype pistol and went on his way escaping the city leaving everything behind.

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 7:18 pm
Share: