(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

About Me

Do I have a microphone:

Yes I do

Am I fluent in English?

Yes I am I live in England

Why I want to join the whitelisted server:

I want to join since there would be fewer KOSers and more RP instead of everyone killing everyone and also

normal vanilla servers are just boring so its fun to shake it up a bit and the mods look very appealing 

Previous RP experience:

I have RPed on unturned before but it wasn't great since half was KOS but it was fun

and also if storey writing is considered an experience then that too.

My Character  Background

A small, young lad named Thomas Haymoor or just Tom for short born September 5th, 1991 in a small homestead in Alaska with his mother father and two older siblings. On the homestead, he did a lot of chores including feeding animals, mucking out the animals, fixing broken fences and much more he had a lot of fun as well. When he grew older he focused on the animals and fixing things, he wanted to be a good engineer and mechanic and to do that he had to learn so not having much of a school that close to him he decided to learn of his father he thought he was one of the smartest men he knew even though he didn't meet many people. He was also a tough guy, no exercises for him he just relied on him being able to lift hayledge feed bags and the odd few animals. He was, in his spare time, in a shed that he built himself welding and fixing machines that were given to him to test out his skills and what his father taught him. He normally tried to keep himself entertained like feeding the dogs or something like that. When his two older siblings left he was alone with his mother and father with nothing else really. But what he did do was build his own small tractor out of the spare parts he had laying around and took stuff out of the scrap metal heap like old spark plugs, tires, wheels to fix. After flying off to go to college things were good with his course finished he headed home and after one night, he heard something strange downstairs, a low groan like someone at a bar board with their friends groan. Something wasn't right. Then hearing a thud to the ground he jumped out of bed, grabbing a 20 bore rifle out of the gun cabinet loading it up full of slug rounds now creeping downstairs. Turning the corner quietly he heard the persistent groans. There, around the corner, his father stood over his mother who was on the floor blood trailing wildly around the floor running for the safest spot even blood was afraid of the beast in front of it. Another look at his father, a deep green colour it looked unhealthy, in his back large what looked like claw or scratch marks down his back, with blood dripping down his back. Getting the attention of his ill father Tom shouted. The green ghoul pivoted on the spot looking pissed before running at Tom. The first second and lastly the third gunshots at his father hitting him between the eyes, falling to the floor looking as dead as his mother in the black he took a headlamp digging two graves for his mother and father carrying, dropping and burring them next to the house, that night he collected some things from his house like food and such. He grabbed some money and drove to an airport and paid for a plane to Chernarus and there a new story began."

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 7:12 pm
ToastWithaY
(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

Ignore this one look at this one

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/new-d/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 7:20 pm
Share: