al3xz1p's whitelist application

alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes, i can speak English decently.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I never had a good roleplaying experience in the past, *hawaii and amazed intensifies* but i had a lot of fun! I wanted a system that could block the most kossers and i would like to play on whitelisted servers!

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes i have a working microphone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes i had, some of them were good and some of them were bad. I know the basic rules of roleplaying on Unturnedroleplay.com

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My character was originally an ordinary man. His job was a designer for clothes. He always liked to wear colorfull clothes and a weird "rapped up in cloth"  shirt. One day he wakes up because of a gun shot near his apartment. When he looked trough his window he saw people roaming around and cars destroyed near the road. He saw some people eating a corpse. When he looked at them he saw their green-ish skin, the only thing he knew was that a horrible thing happened. He grabs his hunting riffle he used, some resources and some food from his fridge, some clothes and rushes down the hallway of his home. He got out of the city. Now he is searching for other survivors to help and make a team.

Steam profile URL:      custom url: mlgdankpancake123

steam 64 url:76561198112602691

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 6:38 pm
Share: