millster66 applcation 2

millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you:(16)

Are you fluent in speaking English: 

yes 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community: 

i would like to join because i would like to do some proper rp not have kids running around kos and destroying the rp

Do you have a working microphone:

I have a working microphone and headphones.

Have you had previous roleplaying experience:

I have loads of RP experience from playing Nylex servers and arma 3 

Character Backstory 

So you what to hear my back story. Ok hear we go 5 years a go when the united nations army cut open the mother ship they found loads people or what we thought were people heavily lacking food and water they decided it would be best to put them in district 5 it was peaceful for 2 and a half years. Untill people started fighting them public riots killing esc i was in task force 4 we where told to excort the things to another distict so we headed out into the harsh streets so 30 min later we make it to the gates of district 5 we where there to make them signs the eviction letter but all we got was anger and rage this is where it all went down. People where radioing in for back up but we had orders to evacuate only 5 of 30 of us made it out alive the rest where mia we had to get back to base immediately we where put at gun point and sent to quarantine to get disinfected after that our thing where incinerated and we where given new clothes and new guns. We where told to get on the next helicopter while we waited we started getting over run by zombies we but i was draged inside by my friend i realize the helicopter crashed right at the gates so we chould not get any cars out we was to survive on foot. the end this is where i continue the story in game

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 8:23 pm
millster66
(@millster66)
Trusted Member Customer

preston Nickname {the wanderer}

also  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082689630/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 8:28 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

A. Spelling  Errors, Stop being Lazy Milster. B. Mothership, Wat? C. how were they deprived of of this food and water? How were there districts? How did they form?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 9:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

From personal experiences. This guy is a humble roleplayer, would love to see him in whitelisted. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 9:51 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Surprise655

A. Spelling  Errors, Stop being Lazy Milster. B. Mothership, Wat? C. how were they deprived of of this food and water? How were there districts? How did they form?

you realize not everything needs to be answered, its better to keep suspense and find all this out by talking to him ingame.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 10:38 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Grammar, information, common sense.

All missing in this application. This application is written pretty poorly. It tells NOTHING about the character he presents. What did he do be4 the apocalypse, how old is he, what can he do ect. Instead we get a story that makes no sense and sounds like a scene from the movie "District 9" which would be about aliens....

Please rewrite your application and put some effort and a real character in it.

@Mr.Raw(r)
Personal experience? It doesnt matter, if he cant put effort into a real character application for just 10-20 minutes, then he shouldnt play on WL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 12:37 pm
Share: