Notifications
Clear all

My Whitelist application, bigger and better

TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

How old are you?: I am 14, going on 15.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I can speak English, as well as a small bit of German, which comes in handy during Germany role plays.

Why do you want to join the white-listed role-playing community?: A few weeks after the white-lists release, everyone was saying how great it is. By the looks of it, the white listed RP is a one time experience, and I would like to partake in it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone, soon to be a Snowball (Blue)

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I used to play on Russia RP all the time, but when it died, I took a break. Back when Russia was revived, I returned to the community. While I was gone, I played on New Washington Roleplay, which was a blast, and I also player Arma 3 RP.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Character Name: John Taqea, often referred to as "Little Johnny"

Character Age: 9, but he often claims to be 9 and a half.

Background Story: John Taqea was born on November 12, 2011. His mother was American, but they fled to Russia after the outbreak in Washington, fearing the reaching sickly green hand of the infection. John's father had disappeared after his mother has announced her pregnancy. During John's short time in Russia, he picked up some words of Russian and occasionally German. Unfortunately, just a few days after the Taqea family got settled into their new home, a commercial airliner landed in Russia, bringing the virus with it. It spread like fire among a wheat field. Soon after, Russia was being evacuated, and all exits destroyed. Thousands of refugees were being taken to Chernarus, a neighboring country. The Chernarus government denied the refugees, causing them to force their way in, along with some infected. Chernarus was quickly overtaken, leaving poor John without a mother or a home. He roamed the infected streets of Chernogorsk, hiding from those who lay in the streets, their minds virus-ridden, until a group of survivors found him. They took John under their wing, trained him in the art of survival. For six years he stayed with them, learning how to make it in this new, unforgiving world. They called him "Little Johnny", and it fit him. He was short, even for a nine year old, although he always claimed he was older, and the boy as thin as a twig. He laid in his cot, trying to remember a time before all of this, before the world succumbed to the infection. He has heard rumors about the rest of Europe, the uninfected portion, but it sounded more like a fantasy than a reality to him now. He decides it is better not to think to hard, and falls asleep.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/TSSWackov/

Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 5:56 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Niiiiice and fits with the new lore Nylex posted. GG +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 11:55 am
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Thanks! i reposted it to make it fit the lore.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 5:15 pm
TheFabledGreenDiamond
(@greendiamond04)
Trusted Member

Revision kinda: I know this is a repost, but i wanted the story to fit the new lore

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 8:57 pm
Share: