zapy Staff Applicat...

Notifications
Clear all

zapy Staff Application.

Zapy
 Zapy
(@zapy)

What is your username on Discord: zapy5265

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199402298884/

Tell us about yourself: Outside of discord, I try to stay active and healthy. I am  in high school as a Sophomore, so maintaining and attempting to excel in school is one of the things I do outside of Unturned. But also, I practice and play Basketball very often as its a sport that I thoroughly enjoy, which gives me a lot of crucial and well desired teamwork skills and also keeps me active. Also outside of discord, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy playing Unturned and a variety of games, which also is a somewhat relaxing thing. Not to mention I of course try to keep a social life outside of discord with other people I know around my area. I would be hard pressed to not talk about YouTube and the entertainment I get from watching that.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? 1.) My experience - I have had plenty of experience moderating Unturned server's, such as DarkRP, HorizonRP, BootLegRP ( The real one. ). I am professional and my personal way of working things out requires a lot of patience, teamwork, and great judgement. I am a very consistent worker and very reliable to do the correct job and follow perfect duties. 2.) Professionalism - I am extremely professional and tend not to fold under pressure, I have amazing grammar and a unbiast opinion. I am very confident in what I do on the day to day bases and I believe I put in 110% in anything I do In or Outside of Unturned. I was previously a support agent for Microsoft so I learned grammar pretty well and nearly am perfect at typing. I do not take anything personally, therefor I really do not have a temper, and I tend to be calm with everything as you only live once and it is just a game nothing to stress over. 3.) Activity - I am very active daily as I am on discord basically 16 hour's a day as I have my notification's on unless I am doing something important in a class but I always check after the class is over. I am inactive ingame as I usually spend around 5+ hour's daily on the week day's and 12+ hour's on the weekend's daily. My activity is amazing and I do not stress over anything so someone needing a staff assistance is not a problem to me because I put my staff duty above my Average Player. 4.) Adaptability - I am very adaptable and learn very fast, I am extremely reliable and I tend do everything at my absolute best effort's, I have a ton of potential to learn new thing's about the "Unturned Staffing Experience" as you can never have too much experience and you always have room to learn and improve yourself. I am willing to go to the limit to make sure the player base of Nylex RP is the best morale, and RP server that unturned has ever had in history. 5.) - Attitude and Staff Job - I have an amazing attitude as I tend to never get in to a argument, as I try my absolute hardest to inspire other's in the community to always learn and be better. I am very motivational and I always love helping player's out with any problem's wither it be a server problem or and IRL problem, I always show positivity and love as you never know what people are going through. I have an amazing working ethic as I said before I absolutely love helping player's out and with my Motivation, Professional attitude, Dedicated work, it make's it even better and always makes the morale of the community go up.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America.

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 15+ hour's a week and on weekend's around 30+, I can always moderate the discord 16 hour's a day.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): Near a year and half ago I saw Nylex video pop up on my feed, and I always wanted to join a RP server but always thought it was silly, but I found interest in the video so I ended up joining the server and I had a lot of fun doing so.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?  January 29 2024, but I had a account previously that was terminated that was in the Nylex discord server for around a year and 1-2 month's.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, DarkRP, HorizonRP, BootLegRP, Rime Network and a discord bot.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.) DarkRP I am currently not in it so I am unware of the current size, but around 60 player's when I was staff on it. HorizonRP currently has 3,898 discord member's and 11 ingame, I was staff when it was popping max player count. BootLegRP I am unsure of what the members or anything of it was as it has been a really long time. Rime Network 7816 in the discord, around 120 player's through the network, I was staff on it back in the OG say's around 9 month's ago it averaged 30 player's.

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2024 10:39 pm
Baker_babs
(@baker_babs)

+rep nice guy would love to see him staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2024 10:23 pm
Share: