Bakerbabs staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Bakerbabs staff app

Baker_babs
(@baker_babs)

What is your username on Discord: Bakerbabs 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Baker_babs/

Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 years old, and I have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) this means I have a lot of energy and put a lot of dedication into things I care about. I live in the UK and I enjoy gaming. I also have a pet gecko and love playing the drums in my free time. I believe in good morals I just want everyone to live happily and be at peace

Why should we consider you to be a staff member of our network? I think you should consider me for staff because I can bring a lot of I think you should consider me for staff. After all, I can bring a lot of charisma, happiness, and good humor to the staff team. In my opinion, I'm well-liked in the community most people you will meet on the server will say I am a good person. My intentions are clear and pure I just want The server To be a nice and happy place where people can come and enjoy the amazing server which is life RP. I've sunk many hours into the server and I have noticed that staff always gets Bombarded and I'd like to hopefully take some of that stress off their shoulder. One last thing I know the server rules pretty well and I learned from my mistakes.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Do you have recording software/s that works? Yes.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 35 hours.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (Roughly): Some time is 2022

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 26/10/2022 ( I think)

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? 

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
I used to moderate ROBLOX discords servers. One was called Newhaven which had about 5k people in it. Another was called Redoak which had about 1k people in it.

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2024 11:15 pm
Aiden
(@aidengaminguk)

+ rep cool guy
- rep moderated roblox discord servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2024 6:30 pm
Fico
 Fico
(@fico)
Eminent Member

@aiden-8  he gets -rep cuz he told me im inmature