Red1 staff app repo...

Notifications
Clear all

Red1 staff app repost

TRedFire06
(@tredfire06)

What is your username on Discord:deadlyarrow155

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122553889/

Tell us about yourself: i am 17 and i enjoy watching anime so a bit of a weeb I spend a lot of time on my pc so yeah i also enjoy basketball i play a little but suck tho ive been playing the life rp server for about a year now ive enjoyed it alot love staying up very late because mi like nocturnal i always have an open mind and i think about others always there if im ever needed there is also i love cooking i bake a lot mainly pastry but every now and then i make a very good cheeseburger.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? id hope you would consider me because I'm pretty reliable and i understand the rules very well also i believe that because of my activity i could do a very good job and for fun i look in reports and channel so id be very active in helping players who need support after putting up a ticket id respond as fast as i can id hope you'd consider me because i enjoy playing the server a lot and i am very active and well known in the community

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): uk

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes i use medal and GeForce

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ roughly 20 - 40 hours a week 

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):16 April 2023

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 16 april 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? no

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2024 4:23 pm
bestking0035
(@bestking0035)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep super nice would be a great staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2024 12:31 pm
Share: