Yea___ Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Yea___ Staff Application

Zzwolfie95
(@zzwolfie95)
Trusted Member

What is your username on Discord:Yea___

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199145261833/

Tell us about yourself: I like helping people out when they got a problem or if they got question and i know the answer i answer it. and ive been banned once for something my teammate did so if that affects anything ive watch staff do there job and it seem nice to help people with there problems.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Ive looked threw the rules so i know the rules well and ive seen staff member do there job so i know how it work a little bit and there isnt alot of staff active when im playing it would be nice to see more staff on the team so kosers get banned faster and isnt ruining the playing for people and i would love to be apart of that team.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Notrh america

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yea

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 4-5

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): started playing around last December so almost a year

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? when i started playing the server so around last December

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? No

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2023 8:10 pm
N1ght
(@n1ght)
Trusted Member

blud u aint 16+

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2023 5:40 pm
Dan reacted
Zzwolfie95
(@zzwolfie95)
Trusted Member

@life-is-roblox i am?