Dan's Staff Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

Dan's Staff Application

Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: dan (dan.#1309)

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199483360460/

Tell us about yourself: I'm a nice and calm guy, i keep my composure whenever needed and are nice to all players alike (if they are of course not saying slurs at me) i overall think that i'm a smart, proffesional and nice guy, i'm known in the community, teaming with a lot of people ranging from jurredede to Trooper and other people, i'm known throughout players.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?: I Think that i have the skillset necessary, i was a mod in other servers too including other server and are skilled when it comes to managing and moderating, i can be a great asset to the staff team and bring a lot to the table. I've seen people get away with breaking the rules and i do  not like that happening, i want this community to be a fun welcoming one where newbies aren't stripped of their clothes and money and mass robbed or rdm'ed, or anyone for that fact. That's why i wanna step up, to make a difference and a change in how people view the staff team, to not view it as a garbage excuse of a moderation team, even though it isn't. It's just that i've seen some moderators be too harsh, and i know thats part of being a moderator/admin but understanding the situation and trying to figure out if it was an accident is that i wanna do. I Don't wanna ban people over a fist fight where both parties agreed and where only one party got it clipped. I Want to make sure there's players who aren't afraid of being KOS'ed when carrying around weaponry or valuable items, i want to make a change and better the staff the team and try my best. I Wanna make sure that i can help and not sit around while people are having issues, be it not being able to salvage a piece of scrap metal someones team mate put in their base, or be it someone getting kos'ed by someone else for no reason, or be it someone being rdm'ed like in the past when people joined the server to only ruin the roleplay experience and fun for other players. I Want to make sure none of that happens again, that i can help, that im available and overall that i can be a good moderator and make people think of me and the staff team as a whole as a good staff and moderation team, not one where they'll ban you for slightly missclicking on someones head with your fists.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): CET. Central European Time.

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, Medal Mostly.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) A Lot, my schedule is really flexible so i'm available most days so i'd say that i can moderate a lot, i can't give a specific number but definitely almost every day.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): A long time ago when the server was brand new and started with team mates. I Am a veteran on the server and i know rules very well.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? When i joined the server.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, i have.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Relia Life RP (Discord and in-game, T-mod.) And some other ones too.

Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2023 8:20 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dann)
Eminent Member

__

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2023 3:59 pm
Share: