TheFakeBorder (Walt...

Notifications
Clear all

TheFakeBorder (Walter White on steam) Staff application repost

Harry
(@harry-3)

What is your username on Discord: thefakeborder 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199147639627/

Tell us about yourself: My name is TheFakeBorder (Walter White on steam) and I enjoy spending a lot of my time on unturned and other games whilst playing with friends, when I am not at work or school I am always talking to people and assisting people to my fullest whenever possible, I am very fond of helping people and guiding them when needed as well watching people thrive, I know a bit about administration/moderation and I have the want to learn as much as I can, I also have almost 2 years or customer service experience, for what that's worth.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Because I have a sense of humor and I always try to key in factors when trying to make a decision I am hard working and am always available as long as I am not at work or school, I can respect my peers and other people of the community because I know people have feelings.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Oceania, New Zealand, NZST. Meaning I can moderate when others are asleep.

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, I primarily use GeForce Experience but I can use medal if needed.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):I played a little bit 1 year ago but I have been playing a lot more lately because I have had a lot more time and have had the motivation to start interacting with others again.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? September 18th 2022, 19/09/22

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? No but I know enough to the point where I am not making horrible decision and I think I can learn a lot from the people moderating Nylex!

Thanks!!

Topic starter Posted : 18/12/2023 10:03 am
Share: