Lenny's staff application

LennySid
(@outletproblems-2)

What is your username on Discord:

Outletproblems

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/fdkgmdksg/

Tell us about yourself:

Hey all! I'm known as Lenny on the server and I'm looking to help out a lot more on the server than I can from my current status quo!

I'm an extremely respectful person who tries understanding rather than imposing, who always strives for education in terms of people;           I always try respect each and all, as if I'd like to be respected myself, which I believe is an extremely important value!

I am an extremely woke person, I respect everybody, regardless of the situation or circumstance. I treat people equally with top-notch respect when it comes to them needing help, no matter who they are. I am also an extremely unbiased person. I do not base my opinions off of anything, such as past situations; I only care for the current situation.

I'm overall a kind person, I love helping in general, I always help to the fullest extent to make sure someone is actually okay. I'm also someone who likes growing overall as a person, over these few years, I've grown a lot as a person. I was typically always helpful, but I have become more powerful in the core as a person, I have a very solid foundation which I don't think is easily breakable. 

Typically, I don't get stressed. I always know that there's going to be a solution to a problem, and I have no issue working my way towards it at my own pace, or at someone else's pace.

I also really love programming a lot, was interested to get into programming for the server a while back but had to put that to an extremely sudden halt since my final exams came up. 

I have been playing this server consecutively for 2 years in total now! my first absolute join was in 2021 for around 3 months, and I rejoined last year, and now once again! I always had the urge to become a staff member and help out since I've been on other servers before.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

I should be considered since as a person on the server, I can already help out various players, but when you put my status up, you increase my metaphorical 'range' of the amount of players, staff members and server development I can already aid to. 

I believe that myself as a whole, can increase the experience of the staff team, the players, and the overall fruitfulness of the server throughout my lifetime as a staff member.

I can help out the staff team with my presence since I have good sense of ingenuity which means I can incredibly help with the current issues presented towards me, and the staff team as a whole. Furthermore, I am a follower/leader person, which means I can listen to someone and execute their needs and requirements properly and understand their thought process, and also at the same time I can give out proper help to other staff members and aid them in certain circumstances, and tell them how they should go about a situation, since I am someone who does not get stressed I typically excel in these two types of situations, since I don't feel as pressured and can go about any situation with giving my 100 percent. As mentioned before, I have a good sense of ingenuity which means I can get a good outcome from something bad, or fix an issue with a small requirement to be fixed, but a great outcome regardless. Since I'm also observant, I read the chat a lot. In certain scenarios this can help as I can give situational backgrounds (meaning less basing things off of hindsight).

I believe the the player base will benefit from me becoming a staff member, since I am exceptionally good at helping other people when needs be, additionally, I have familiarized myself with many aspects of the server, such as rules, certain aspects, quests, understanding of gangs, and overall observations of the situations produced from the server. Most of the issues and help needed regarding to the players are problems which are about quests, and understanding of how things work in general (such as the systems imposed in the server). This of course, incredibly pushes the amount I can actually help the players in the server. Since I truly believe as a person I am mature, not being too mature, or immature, I have confidence in the fact that I can have a solid conversation with a player or new players, but also not be too mature to the point where they might lose enjoyment, or immature to the point where they might cringe and also lose enjoyment overall. I Instead of trying to not be bad; I try be good, I don't just lessen my weak points, but I do that concurrently with strengthening them. 

I also have experience in programming, which means the server itself might benefit a couple of times from my ideas, I am fluent in programming and computer sci. as a whole, which means I can propose some ideas to the developers or overall map designs, or systems designs, or anything related to the server at all. I can definitely aid in the performance of the server with some ideas, player-wise, and hardware-wise. 

Since I have experience being in a staff group and player community helps with this role since I have experience on how to handle with people and players overall. I can talk to players and talk to them as a whole, without needing to actual assist them in anything.

Overall, the welfare of the server as a whole, not just certain nit-picked aspects, will benefit from me becoming a staff member, this is why I believe you should consider and choose me to become a staff member.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

I am located in Europe 

Do you have recording software/s that work?

Yes I do, with sound, which constantly are active.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+)

I can dedicate roughly 8, sometimes more hours a week.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly):

I started playing around the end of 2021.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server?

I joined it originally during the time I started playing the server, however as listed on my discord February 28, 2023

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before?

I have moderated Discord servers before. (Not unturned servers specifically)

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

The server I moderated before was called Geographica.XYZ which had around 20,000 members in its discord (roughly).

I think it's also fair to mention it had a significant amount of players on the actual server, which was a minecraft server, being around 150 population

Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2023 8:03 pm
Share: