vElroy's Unternov S...

Notifications
Clear all

vElroy's Unternov Staff Application

vElroy
(@velroy)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

South-East Asia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I've been playing on this server a lot, playing this server is super fun, but when some players need help from the admin, they're never online on unternov (i am talking about specifically Unternov Server).  I would like to help the unternov, I believe we do not have enough staff members to keep two servers clean and tidy, clean from all Hackers and  Griefers. I know a lot of people in the unturnov community, over-all I know how to help people. (i am also trying my best as a player to help new people getting started on unternov). Just know that I am doing my best to make unternov fun and enjoyable. (This not is from my heart of the unternov community, let's make unternov Great Again!).

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

1 month (not long, but long enough to know everybody and the flaws on the server)

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxjonelroy/

I have high hopes for Nylex's Server. Thanks for looking at mine over.

-vElroy <3

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2019 5:06 am
Topic Tags
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)
Issue is is that the community needs to know you. As far as I know nylex also gives out admin for both servers at the same time so you need some more time played on the other server
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2019 1:35 pm
vElroy reacted
vElroy
(@velroy)

Noted

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 3:33 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Sorry but I haven't seen you participate in the community and whatnot. Please be sure to make yourself as a known member to the server. For now I'm going for the -rep just for your presence in the community. Please don't take it the wrong way, your application did a good job!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:33 pm
Share: