Andrews Untrnov Sta...

Notifications
Clear all

Andrews Untrnov Staff App

Andrewsoapsbiggs
(@andrewsoapsbiggs)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):NA East

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been playing unturned for 4000 Hours and Have played on all types of servers. I am a dedicated player and Play all the time. I am a nice guy and Would love to help make the servr a better place. I started playing nylex servers back at the start of Russia nad Have played almost all of them.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2000+ hours

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Andrewsoapbiggs/

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Andrewsoapsbiggs
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2019 6:27 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Really 2000+ hours on cherno wow really? Because it’s funny how I’ve never even seen you in the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2019 1:37 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

@VTM just because you have not seen him on does not mean he has not been playing for that long, he might be a lot on when you are not

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 10:47 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Even I played on Chernarus for 24 hours at a time some time ago, but I've never came across that name at all. Plus as I see from your rank on this website, you may be lying about your hours on Chernarus. To be quite frank, I would -rep just for bringing up the subject of hours. I've learned that hours don't mean anything to be a staff member. I could take Crazy Bob as an example, but I have no clue if he hardcore plays Unturned for fun, or just for the server. I'm going for a -rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:28 pm
Share: