Pein's quick applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Pein's quick application

Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

So lets make this Quick, I live in Europe and I don't really know why I'd make a good staff member, but I can sure as hell be online a lot. Since I dont really play that much except when I dont have much to do I'd work fine as a staff seeing as I could go on and help people when they need help, be it the current hellhole unturnov or the nice and chaotic Cherno. Seeing as I don't know too many of the current members i have no reason to be biased, I'm quite active on the forum and the discord as of lately, also since i have played a lot here before and I don't think the rules have changed much I'd say I know how the server handles things. I can also be fairly chill and relaxed which may help people not feel stressed when asking for help. I'd say I were a member of the community for two years before taking a break for one year and now returning. Finishing this little apply I will happily link my steam url https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mattsukeuchiha/ hopefully you enjoyed reading this.

Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2019 10:45 pm
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

I mean 100% yes I see you active on forums and I think you have hm in discord. Asks the questions that need to be asked and thinks critically, I like your style.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 7:09 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

I dont have HM in discord, but thanks anyways for you supporting me 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2019 11:18 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

-rep you left a silly comment under my admin application when you could've helped further my progress, so that's a definite point you need to fix.
You also get kinda cocky/up yourself but we can see past that.

+rep for being super active in the forums and whatnot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2019 2:44 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2019 2:14 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Honestly I have no clue about your staff application. What I really hope is more active staff members and not staff that get burned out after the first week. xD Good luck with the application!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:08 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

Well, thanks for all the nice replies on my post folks, still keeping my hopes up that some staff member sees this

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2019 7:50 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)

Because of the recent addition of the Trial Mod and Mod roles on the discord I'd like to clarify that I'd rather be Trial-Mod than admin.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2019 12:54 pm
Share: