Jutstin - Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Jutstin - Staff Application

Jutstin
(@jutstin)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I personally think I would make a wonderful staff member due to my excellent capabilities and everything that I can bring to the community. I can bring more profit then we have now and a more professional staff team. I have owned multiple servers throughout Unturned 2.0 and 3.0 I no longer own these servers so I can dedicate my time to the roleplay community helping out. I am extremely professional and deal with cases accordingly. RDM and or VDM I do understand and can deal with. I have played many hours on unturned and I can dedicate insane hours to the community as well. I can stay on the server very late if not all night if needed. If the server is short with staff members at a current time I am more then happy to personally help out. I do know all commands as well. I know most plugin commands if needed as well. I can develop if needed as well. I as well will help out the server with money. I can help players in-game with building a home showing were certain NPC's are so they can buy what they need and all. Thank you.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Approx. Beginning of this week (January 21st)

Steam profile URL:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jutstin22/home/
I did have another steam account with more hours if required.

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2019 8:22 pm
Share: