Clear all

[Solved] Updated application Opti

Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe (The Netherlands)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well let me start off by telling something about myself.

I am a 24 year old student who has done quite a few things when it comes to studies, for instance: Game Design, Painting in both art and houses, Metal works and installation of electricity and water&gas. Also I am a self thought Graphic Designer, Sculpter, Miniature painter, Graffiti artist and handy man.

Now why would I be a good staff member?

I don't see a staff role to be a powerplay, I've seen several applications weekly that only are in search of one. Second I am not a viewer nor subscriber of Nylex, it isn't a move to become close to him and others which are in his videos. I want to help people as much as I can, however being a normal player it sometimes gives some limitations, however I do try my best. I assume others can testify to that. And from what I've seen so far, especially on Whitelist I think some help here and there could be a great addition, the accidental metagaming, teaching people to for instance:"read up on the jobs their character used to do. And I aim to have a part in that that. I've already started doing so, I've helped out a few people in the replies on their application, send them to the guide I've written plus some constructive critizism. In the past on Russia I have solved several conflicts between players when it comes to foul play (they even adressed me as an admin for some reason, might be the way I speak.). I don't think there is much to add on this part. 

From how I see it, I master two languages, both english and dutch. And from what I have seen, there are quite a few dutch players on here that might benefit from some dutch help from time to time.

Also I am someone that when there are rules, people should play by them, no matter what, I might be strict if that's how people perceive it, but I think that's what RP servers need. I also like to work with people, talk to them, help them, solve conflicts etc, I'm a people person!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

Probably around 780 hours, 120 of which are building, shops on Russia, a SZ and now twice the Pub on whitelist, which appear to be received fairly well by the community. I do have plenty of RP experience in other games; GTA SA, ARMA II, DayZ, ARMA II DayZ Mod and that is probably an added 950 hours

Past staff related experience: 

- Ex-moderator for several clan forums(100+), for instance:  https://www.wasp-inc.com/
- Part-time moderator on a caravan forum(5000+) when my dad doesn't have the time, he's a captain at sea.

Old Application

Steam Profile

Guide to Roleplay

Whitelist Application

Additional Notes:

- In my honest opinion, of which a lot of people did agree at the time, was that my last application denied due to a false accusation by a Staff membber. Me being someone with a different name and steamaccount whom had broken the rules before, just because of my accent. This would've been easily solved, this person was part of a group, look at my friends, think this is an alternative account, look at my library.

- Another issue on last Application was the fact that I lacked some hours on Nylex's servers and within the community. I think this has greatly improved.

I hope to see or hear a response soon, if there are a few things missing, do tell! 🙂 Thanks for reading this!

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2018 9:51 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

#Opti4Staff +REP!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 10:12 am
MunkeyFunkey
(@munkeyfunkey)
Active Member Customer

#Opti4Staff We need you. You must be staff. +REP!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 10:47 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

+rep We need staff like ya.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 1:38 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Opti is among one the community members I hold in the highest esteem. I believe he would make an excellent addition to the staff team. I have been verbal about my support for Opti being staff and it does not waver now. This will be discussed and you have already gotten my tip of the hat.

-P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 1:38 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Opti is an amazing person, on discord, and on whitelist. Helping people, and resolving arguments on discord, to creating an amazing "pub" or safezone on whitelist that captures the feel of post apocalyptic. He even helped out people when he was staff on the server, to build the pub. +rep from me, and good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 4:38 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

All the best wishes opti 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 8:46 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

wait a second.... you're-you're not subscribed?

/ban

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 11:48 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Oof....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 11:51 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Anomaly approves 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 2:14 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep Opti you are great roleplayer. You are cool too. During my first days on the discord I thought you were staff. Probably the way you talk. I have nothing negative about you. You should've been staff long ago. I've seen you solve conflicts when staff were not around. It is just great. 

GO GET EM OPTI

(if you are denied, I will start a petition)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 10:57 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

hw odare tyhsi person not bes ubrcided to nooslax's channel. he seseves to be banned and be shunend i nthe corner iwth a whiop. i am an angry chiold from nonglex's channel and i wound'[t aprpove of him since he isn aot soobsreiced to his cha nel.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2018 5:48 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

+rep your awesome dude 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2018 8:10 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)