I could help for th...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I could help for the future

games2004
(@games2004)
New Member Customer

I live in North America 

the reason I should be the staff is because you guys could use a young mind I am 14 years old and I see the future of your servers. I could speak for the younger kids on the server and I can see where they are coming from. Also I can fresh ideas to the table and they will be good. I am a dedicated person to the server even though I have just started playing sense Christmas but I saw a lot of ideas for your server. I hope I could be on the team because I have fresh ideas for your future servers Nylex. last thing is that I stay on topic and I focus on what I do and never give up even on hard times for server improvements and I check my work and would work hard on improvements and I would listen to both sides of player stories and staff members.

My steam ural is:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/156477/

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2018 6:04 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 8:30 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

Give pointers Rawr. Your rather unfriendly to those who just aren't quite sure what's the expectations.

And for our newer member here I'll tell you the basics. You need to:

1. Make yourself known to the community - This is so people can get a good idea of what you are like.

2.Have a positive impact on the servers and people you play with - You could help with issues they are having like technical ones or help resolve arguments by being an unbiased source.

3. Put more time and effort into your applications - The fact that you have the willingness to put time into your app (hopefully) reflects on the time you will spend being a helpful staff member.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2018 9:07 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

All staff applications are a decision by the whole staff team, not just Rawr. As you are right for those pointers, people who wish to be staff must be willing to work hard and diligently as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:23 am
Share: